Molton Brown TSV 17/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Purchased as Hubby likes MB, it looks good in the shower & lasts well too.
It‘s our treat to each other.
Don’t purchase much these days from Q, but know a good deal when I see it.
Same here. I’ve really cut down on the amount of TSV’s I’ve bought this last year, but I do love MB and I love the sandalwood fragrance.

I still prefer the four 300ml bottles of body wash special offers than the TSV.
And if it’s presents you’re after, there you have four instead of two (maths is a strong point of mine).

40 quid ?
😂😂
£44 with the P&P.

When I saw supersize it’s only 500 ml instead of 300.
Molten Brown is obviously popular though so they get away with it.
People will see the £35 a bottle RRP and consider £22 a major bargain, forgetting that £35 (£70 a litre) is actually pretty ridiculous.

I really don’t knock anyone who has bought the TSV, though. If you adore it, it’s your treat to yourself, you know someone who would love it or for any other reason that‘s none of my business, fill your boots (well, maybe not your boots) and enjoy! God knows I buy some extravagant things occasionally (or not so occasionally).

And if it’s presents you’re after, there you have four instead of two (maths is a strong point of mine).

£44 with the P&P.

People will see the £35 a bottle RRP and consider £22 a major bargain, forgetting that £35 (£70 a litre) is actually pretty ridiculous.

I really don’t knock anyone who has bought the TSV, though. If you adore it, it’s your treat to yourself, you know someone who would love it or for any other reason that‘s none of my business, fill your boots (well, maybe not your boots) and enjoy! God knows I buy some extravagant things occasionally (or not so occasionally).
I bought a set!
The price of MB seems to have gone through the roof. No way would I pay £25 for a 300 ml shower gel. But this offer is equivalent to paying £12 for 300ml, and that is a bargain price. I pay that for LE and that’s only 200mls..
I tend to ignore the original price…. I just look at the actual price of the TSV and ask myself if I think that’s a decent price. And in this case it is. No extras nothing I don’t want/wont use, this TSV suits me down to the ground.

I bought a set!
The price of MB seems to have gone through the roof. No way would I pay £25 for a 300 ml shower gel. But this offer is equivalent to paying £12 for 300ml, and that is a bargain price. I pay that for LE and that’s only 200mls..
I tend to ignore the original price…. I just look at the actual price of the TSV and ask myself if I think that’s a decent price. And in this case it is. No extras nothing I don’t want/wont use, this TSV suits me down to the ground.
£13.17 for 300ml all in but yes, still a good price for MB and I completely get why you bought it based on what you say.

£44 with the P&P.

I think the 70 a litre has just dissuaded me. Could get some nice fizz with that.

I haven’t bought because I’m waiting to see what Father Christmas brings me.
Depends if you're naughty or nice.......

Latest posts

Back