John Barrowman is Back!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

John Barrowman is Back!!

To me JB is Mr Smarm personified!

and whatever happened to the german eccentric guy called 'pompos' or something like that?
sorry just got the guy in my head as I thought JB was him for a sec

I missed JB's debut as I wasn't really interested, but having now seen the promo of it with him and JF, I want to watch his next show. He is smarmy but in a tongue in cheek way, and he has lovely teeth !

Who is the presenter on with him ?

Saw the promotion clip from when he was on with Jill F.She didn't look as if she was thinking of hubby, dogs, shoes, handbags, makeup @ that moment!

yay LOVE john saw him last time with JF thought it was brilliant looking forward to this

Looks like I will be joining in as I've not seen him before on QVC.

Wonder if JF's breathing gets any faster with him present? :wink::wink:

anyone watching him in desperate housewives? he's brilliant as an evil character hard to believe it's the same person watch tues on qvc then DH the next day see what i mean lol

anyone watching him in desperate housewives? he's brilliant as an evil character hard to believe it's the same person watch tues on qvc then DH the next day see what i mean lol

Yep,I am & isn't he brilliant?
Just watched his final episode on RTE last week.
Wait till you see it!!!!!!!!

Me too, he was hysterical, will have to tape in case i miss it. Does that sound really sad?

If that's sad then I'm the saddest of sad people from Sad City!! I won't begin to tell you about my obsession with the very gorgeous JB (that's how he's known to his friends... ie moi)!! :giggle:

I loved how last time he flung himself across the bed which then looked like it was going to fling itself across the studio!! Infact (can't believe I'm putting this in black and white) with the wonders of Sky+ I stopped and rewound it about 10x and giggled everytime!! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back