Judith Williams UK website on the way

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
'For any JW fans there is going to be an English Language version of her website coming soon at www.judithwilliams.co.uk but if it's like the German one it will send you to QVC to buy.

You can buy from HSE24Germany but delivery is a bit steep and the site is only available in German. Mind you they charge a single delivery charge whereas QVC's postage per item really mounts up.

I bought the recent Judith Williams TSV - however, from today I've put it aside for a while as my face is covered in bite-like "spots" - itchy and will bleed. I do have sensitive skin and the famous Aldi cream and also some from Avon had a similar effect, so I shall see if leaving my JW off will have any effect - is everyone else ok with it? I've gone back to my Botanics range for the duration.

I imagine her range could irritate sensitive skin but it is much gentler than many others. She does a sensitive range but QVC don't stock it, all 4 products of it.

I bought the TSV but not used it yet as have other stuff on the go. I was attracted by the price and the sizes, good value is my first impression. Do not have sensitive skin so am lucky.

Latest posts

Back