Julia I’m Just Not Interested!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She did earlier today, telling the bloke with his Supa Wipes that they would be perfect for her splashback - followed by a description of it!!

Oh my! every hour and each item tailored to her life experiences

I think she's lived in the narcissistic QVC bubble for so long now , she thinks it's impossible that no one gives a shine-a-light (rhyming slang) we must all just hide our jealousy well........the woman is so crass.

With Craig bringing up a close second ! A Karcher window cleaner was aired in the last day or so, and yep, Craigy had to mention he owned one. We've got Franks who possesses every beauty product known to man, and Rowe who devours up everything else like a ****** Hoover !

They clearly think that because THEY have it, it must be good, BUT it has the opposite effect - we're just jealous of all their freebies, no wonder the rate of staff turnover is low at Q towers, they've got too much to lose !

Eco zone hour just barely two minutes in (14.02 care of v box)
Julia says “in my new kitchen and utility room” Really your new kitchen!
So does anyone not know yet that it needs to keep being said?

:mysmilie_11:

Not watching but she must lead a shallow life if she feels the need to brag about having a new kitchen every five minutes...........I'd be bragging at least every two and a half. :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_46:

Not watching but she must lead a shallow life if she feels the need to brag about having a new kitchen every five minutes.

Oh heck :mysmilie_486:

The grey washing basket went limited/sold out when she’d asked to leave for her, as her home is painted in shades of grey.

Sorry Q you have lost out on possible purchases to hear after the presenters 90 year old mothers allergies during the wash balls
Plus then during the mop presentation I have just had wooden floors fitted throughout my house and I’m forever telling people you can’t do this and you can’t do that
Bye I’ve given up and turned OFF! QVC

Julia.
You need to give it a rest!
It is all too pathetic and I am sick and tired of hearing you.

After all her years of loyal surface, Q management really ought to find a nice, quiet pasture, and a couple of men in white coats, who will hang on her every word, and are just delighted to hear about her home improvements.

And that's probably the longest sentence I've written in a while!

Oh heck :mysmilie_486:

The grey washing basket went limited/sold out when she’d asked to leave for her, as her home is painted in shades of grey.

I can imagine how many "shades of grey" are around her house if yeh know what I mean (wink! wink!) I don't know why she feels the need to brag I just don't get it. We're hoping to get our kitchen done in the next year or two and I promise there'll be no bragging from Shopper, not that I find a new kitchen anything to brag about :mysmilie_3:

I think she's bragging about her possessions because she can, she's probably had some Tweets about it and it's her way of saying she can do what she wants, not that we don't all know that already, just says more about her though and how spiteful and vindictive she can be, emphasising what a nasty piece of work she is, but again, we all know that, her delusions of grandeur and intimidating nature, just radiates from the telly.

I'd like to brag about the new bathroom I'm having fitted at the moment. But I won't. :rain::mysmilie_864:

She was on earlier with jewellery. A pearl bracelet was too big for her "tiny 6 inch wrist". Same size as mine. Perhaps I should order size small in clothes, in place of my usual 1x ?

I suspect the presenters have been told to conjure up an image of the lifestyle viewers could expect if they buy a product. Rather than be creative, they take the lazy way out and describe their own "lifestyles".

Just wait until the wedding! I suspect the house stories will pale (grey of course) into insignificance once she gets started.

I'd like to brag about the new bathroom I'm having fitted at the moment. But I won't. :rain::mysmilie_864:

Oh how lovely need ours doing it’s got interrupted by illness and the fact have no real idea who to get to do it.
Would love to know any ideas for some inspiration

Psssssst Julia, shades of grey and wooden floors are sooooo last season dahling. Carpet is back in fashion, - oh and I hope you haven't had blinds and shutters installed - curtains are making a comeback too !!

But can you compete with the splashback? Is there a colour match you could bore, sorry enlighten, us on with one of the vast product choices Q have that we can look up on their amazing, not, website!

Latest posts

Back