Julians Gran

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wish my gran was still here and she had seen my 3 kids
good on Julian for mentioning her,its nice to hear x

Me too !....

Off topic abit , but I had the shock of my life when my Grandparents and Great grand father (who I never met !), turned up the other week on "who do you think you are" the one with Kim Cattrall :11::11::11::11:, they where in the wedding picture as it was my Aunty getting married !.

I love hearing Julian talking about his Gran - he speaks of her so often and with such warmth, that I didn't realise until quite recently that she actually died some years back. Bless his heart, he is such a lovely chap.

Me too !....

Off topic abit , but I had the shock of my life when my Grandparents and Great grand father (who I never met !), turned up the other week on "who do you think you are" the one with Kim Cattrall :11::11::11::11:, they where in the wedding picture as it was my Aunty getting married !.

what a lovely story,my mum watched it and told me what a lovely programme it was,I usually watch but I was working that night
I usually sit there bawling my eyes out ! x

what a lovely story,my mum watched it and told me what a lovely programme it was,I usually watch but I was working that night

Thanks Queenie !, can you imagine my utter shock watching the programme and seeing my family all looking back at me ?, in total I had 7 members of my family in the picture,it was taken in 1934. My Aunty was a bridesmaid and remembers it vividly she phoned me while it was on. My Nanny Roe would be totally "gob smacked" at appearing on the BBC !, bless her, she couldnt even get used to "decimal currency".I have wriiten to the BBC to try and get a copy of the photograph.Its on BBC Iplayer if anyone is curious.

Last edited:

Thanks Queenie !, can you imagine my utter shock watching the programme and seeing my family all looking back at me ?, in total I had 7 members of my family in the picture,it was taken in 1934. My Aunty was a bridesmaid and remembers it vividly she phoned me while it was on. My Nanny Roe would be totally "gob smacked" at appearing on the BBC !, bless her, she couldnt even get used to "decimal currency".I have wriiten to the BBC to try and get a copy of the photograph.Its on BBC Iplayer if anyone is curious.

I will look, thanks for sharing your story,its lovely
x

Like most who've posted on this thread,I think Julian is fab.
I love when he talks about his Granny Burrowes & other family members,he's such an gent! :cool2:
Does anybody remember when he was a presenter on Wish You Were Here?

Latest posts

Back