Kathy on Denim & co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Well just when I thought I'd heard it all in terms of delusional comments, Kathy has just surpassed herself. She's on with fashion 'guru' Glenn 'coming through' Campbell, and has just said that not only are QVC 'right up there' with fashion, but have gone stratospheric in the fashion world! Yeah right love! She said this whilst looking like Clint Eastwoods mother in her poncho! 😂

Yes, I believe she also went out for tea with Elvis last week and Dolce and Gabbana and Gucci are in talks with her for their next collection.

Another gem! I do keep missing them 'cos I'm refusing to watch all this gifting & Christmas hype.

I just went into auto telly flick-on mode when I came in from town- and only left it on cos it didn't mention the word gifts in the show title! Believe it or not, Kathy's poncho looked quite acceptable compared to some of the other 'fashion'! She kept fake apologising because everything she wore sold out. She failed to mention the buyers only rested three of each! Hahaha! ��

Is that Kathy...my daughter is a doctor...Taylor?

I don't often watch her, but when I have seen her she always says this.

Well just when I thought I'd heard it all in terms of delusional comments, Kathy has just surpassed herself. She's on with fashion 'guru' Glenn 'coming through' Campbell, and has just said that not only are QVC 'right up there' with fashion, but have gone stratospheric in the fashion world! Yeah right love! She said this whilst looking like Clint Eastwoods mother in her poncho! ��

Well I think they have gone stratospheric alright but to give them the PC terminology, a load of spacers or put another way a crowd of space cadets.

Ah, the old sayings are the best (preferably repeated time after time :yawn::yawn:) ..... is there anyone out there who doesn't know that 1) Q's Kathy Tayler's daughter is a doctor 2) IW's Moira C lives in a windmill 3) IW's Nanty has a Mum with a different medical or body image 'problem' every time he appears 4) Q's DF has written a book (or 2) 5) IW's Sally Jacks got married recently

Is that Kathy...my daughter is a doctor...Taylor?

I don't often watch her, but when I have seen her she always says this.

She was also rocking the return of the Punk Rock look wearing those trousers with zips across the front of the legs (a la Johnny Rotten). She was also saying something about if you get them home and they don't fit properly, don't send them back straight away, keep trying, as at the third attempt she got her previous ones to pull up properly, and she loves them. So presumably if you rip them trying to get them over your knees and send the remnants back to Q, they will still refund your money? 'Silly moo' was the expression that went through my mind.

Well just when I thought I'd heard it all in terms of delusional comments, Kathy has just surpassed herself. She's on with fashion 'guru' Glenn 'coming through' Campbell, and has just said that not only are QVC 'right up there' with fashion, but have gone stratospheric in the fashion world! Yeah right love! She said this whilst looking like Clint Eastwoods mother in her poncho! ��

Just re-read my post- meant to say the buyers only purchased three of each (darned auto correct! Lol!

Latest posts

Back