Kathy Van Zeeland TSV Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like a nice bag

I like a nice bag and to be honest I like leather bags. I have had a few of the Tommy and Kate bags off other channels and I can tell you they are lovely. Usually I manage to get them for no more than £30 inc postage.

I shall have to watch what I say but personally I would never pay hundreds for any bag and I know that QVC does host many shows that sell very expensive brands. I just won't pay through the nose for something just because it has a so called Designer label.

I WILL pay for leather and I WILL pay for quality but only at Tula or Radley prices.

There's far too much of this Designer malarky in my view.

Right - I just wanted to put in a good word for KVZ. Oddly I have gone from being a stalwart Kipling buyer to KVZ. Obviously, if I had the salary I would be plumping for Prada, Gucci and LV etc. Although I do have a LV bag, filofax and purse. But that's beside the point....I've gone from a youthful late 30 something to an early 40 something and I am still single. I can't wear short skirts anymore and I don't look 18 and I am not 5ft 8 or blond. And I am still single. But...I have become quite saucy in my later years and If I may say so a bit more full on and I feel KVZ is fitting in with this....

ps. I did not buy the tsv though as this is the tsv thread.

Last edited:
Just needed to add a bit more...when they launched these bags I seem to remember the price point being about £55 to £70 ish. Which for qvc was the correct price point for their market/viewers also considering they aren't leather. Now we have the credit crunch I think their buying power has been compromised and now we have things like the tsv going for £70plus hence why it is still there and other bags are nearer £80 to £100. I think they will struggle and may have to do 'special prices' etc as I don't think these prices were as intended. Just a thought.

I agree Ringtree. When KVZ was first on QVC I thought it was reasonable value for money and a bit quirky but now I just can't afford to buy a handbag on a whim especially at the current prices.

Latest posts

Back