Kathy Van Zeeland TSV Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nasty cheap looking tat and always far too busy with buckles, zips, studs, dangly bits, shiny bits etc etc etc.........ugh. :barf: :pPC:

Ooh yeah Mrs James I'm holding onto that vision.........and enlarging the dangly bits theme... :Button it Sue!!!: :pPC:

JF was absolutely cringeworthy this morning trying to describe these bags. Despite the guest presenter correctly referring to a fleur-de-lys on one of them JF said twice "Oh I love the cross"! What a plonker that woman is.

So KVZ doesn't use leather in her designs as she is presumably trying to be known as an "ethical" designer but is quite happy for hubby to put his name on the leather versions of her designs. How noble of her - NOT!!

more like a "bigger profit margin" designer? :33: just a thought

JF was absolutely cringeworthy this morning trying to describe these bags. Despite the guest presenter correctly referring to a fleur-de-lys on one of them JF said twice "Oh I love the cross"! What a plonker that woman is.

That's hilarious fairynuff! Surely even the biggest halfwit on the planet can correctly identify a fleur-de-lis at a hundred paces, (though apparently not! lol), the bloomin' things are everywhere for gawd's sake! :rolleyes:

So KVZ doesn't use leather in her designs as she is presumably trying to be known as an "ethical" designer but is quite happy for hubby to put his name on the leather versions of her designs. How noble of her - NOT!!

Talk about double standards, what a joke! ('Cept not a very funny one!) :49:

there was another silver jewel show yesterday presented by JF and she went on and on again about that wedding...she hardly described the jewl. are her bosses totally oblivious of what she is doing?

there was another silver jewel show yesterday presented by JF and she went on and on again about that wedding...she hardly described the jewl. are her bosses totally oblivious of what she is doing?
I once caught a bit of a show JF was presenting, I can't remember what product she was selling, but she spent the whole time going on about this comedian she was going to see in concert.:46:

I get SO fed up hearing nothing but JF's personal attraction to an item. Most of the other presenters manage to tell you about features of the product that might suit people other than themselves. They've actually given some thought to what other people might need/want. JF behaves as if the only thing that matters about an item is whether SHE likes it, how SHE would wear it, how it would flatter HER.

She's not the only monstrous ego on QVC, but she's the least good at compensating for it.

Well I bumped into a collegue in town today and she had a kathy van zealand bag she had boguth in New York ealier in the year and only paid aboout £40 for, she had looked at QVC's offerings today and was not impressed by there prices. Must say I would not have realised it was a kathy Van Zealand bag it was nice black patent and it had a mininmal amount of metal work on it.

I actually liked one of the bags! Of course it was one with not too much hardwear but it looked like leather and at around £60+ I want the real deal!

I quite liked one as well but with the postage it was nearly £100 - again for 'fake leather' is a lot of money. It was obviously one with out a ton of hardware on it.

I like the dimensions of the TSV but hate the design and all those buckles and zips, KVZ must have got a deal on buckles!

Roll on the Tignanello TSV in a fortnight.

And another big no-no ....the intensely irritating Lottie Mayor ex TJC was guest presenting. :YIKES: Did she start warbling?? :rolleyes: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back