Keeley from Elemis - How desperate??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not everyone has the same sense of humour. What one person finds amusing someone else may not.

of all the cosmetic guests i do feel the hard sell with keeley is the most pushy imo.

Sorry I must have missed something so I don't get the sudden animosity towards Keeley, what has she done to upset people?? Personally I always find her quite amusing whenever I've seen her on and she is always fair. Its the likes of Sam who irritate me as one minute she is absolutely raving about Pupa being the bees knees and then the next time you see her she is doing likewise but for Gale Hayman. Really shows up that they are just doing a sales job whereas at least Keeley is always true and honest to her long term employer, Elemis.

I don't think Keeley has done anything wrong at all. She gives very honest advice and doesn't force anyone to buy the products. She is not one of these typical presenters who is just there to sell sell sell, she has a personality and brings a touch of warmth to the shows. At the end of the day, it is up to you if you decide to buy a product.

I don't think Keeley has done anything wrong at all. She gives very honest advice and doesn't force anyone to buy the products. She is not one of these typical presenters who is just there to sell sell sell, she has a personality and brings a touch of warmth to the shows. At the end of the day, it is up to you if you decide to buy a product.

Salesperson? Honest advice? Both words in one sentence? Sorry I do not get it

Despite my best efforts, I really like Keeley! I don't believe for a minute what she says about products etc, I think she is largely clueless abotu the science behind any of the Elemis products. But I find her very amenable which is more than can be said for some of the guests (Alexis from L'Occitane, i'm looking at you!) and i do think she is genuinely passionate about skincare, just a bit misguided someitmes. I think as long as you take everything she says with a pinch of salt then you're good, buy what you like and don't buy into the policy that 20 products are better than two. See, even as I'm writing this I know that logically i really shouldn't like Keeley, but I do!! :drunk:

RedT I don't see why you can't like someone as a person but not belive all the guff they spout.

Keely is doing a job. She owns a salon and gets well paid to promote Elemis. Of course she talks utter rubbish half the time but if people like the products and they help their skin there is no reason to buy every single item in the range. Having said that I have tried a lot Elemis product but being told it contains Japonica Verbonica or whatever is not swaying me to buy stuff I don't need. I think Keely is OK, she doesn't make me switch off or buy what I don't want.
I can't understand the hatred of a presenter on TV anyway. They are only doing a job.

Salesperson? Honest advice? Both words in one sentence? Sorry I do not get it

She is a very honest person. I wanted to buy a certain product from elemis and she told me not to as it would not benefit me. Remember, she is pressurized from Elemis head office.

I agree with Loveheart. She seems quite a nice person to me but I don't fall for all the hype. I'm sticking to my Lidl £1.99 moisturiser and that's that. :up:

I can't comment about Keeley as a person as I don't know her,but as front woman for Elemis which indeed is her job, I find her presentations and claims largely unbelievable and persistantly boring and repetitive.
I don't believe what she says, because her problem is she says too much..she doesn't shut up, and her contracdictions are frankly laughable.
Passionate about her brand..hmm maybe,but it's a job at the end of the day, and I am sure her gig on QVC pays her handsomely!

Latest posts

Back