Kelly Hoppen's phone hacked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

seriously who would want to hack into her phone calls!

'So thats beige bed linen, matched with beige curtains, and with beige cushions!'

God what is this world coming to eh? when we need to know what Kelly Hoppen says on the phone!

The whole thing is soooooooooooo boring. Actually why did I start a thread on it?!!:grin::giggle:

I am your literal actual resident phone tapping incident expert, and have literally actually had access to the tapes for you. Here is a brief précis:

KH: Oh yah, I mean I totally sold over 60 grands worth of taupe material on QVC, I mean it's just rilly rilly funny yah, how the great unwashed British public will buy any old tat I flog, yah.

Dominos Pizza: Do you want to place an order love, only we're right busy...

KH: Oh yah, thanks - I mean I've designed for the Beckhams but I rally rally don't like to talk about it, they're yah, like my private clients - so please don't ask me to talk about them *audible nose blowing and rooting up Conk with Kleenex*

Dominos Pizza: We've got Hot and Spicy Meat Feast on offer today, or you could just get back together with Nicky Clarke...can I interest you in some garlic bread with your order

KH: I mean rally, when you're as famous as I am, 60 grand is nothing, yah. I mean I'm rally doing the British public a favour by beaming myself into their homes on QVC, yah.

Dominos Pizza: Dough balls...? Can of Fanta...?

KH: Yah, I mean I just throw money at a load of designers and they do all my QVC work for me, but it's really what I love the most, yah?

Dominos Pizza: I'm going to have to hurry you love, I've a queue of people waiting for extra Pepperoni...

KH: One forgets just how loved one is rally, yah...

Dominos Pizza: Stuffed crust...?

KH: No it's just the way my cardi hangs, yah...

*call ends*

I think you'll agree it's explosive stuff...

I guess it's more to do with her being Sienna Miller's mother-in-law rather than anyone being interested in the many tones of taupe bed linen...or perhaps they wanted to find out if she ever laughs?:giggle:

I guess your a nobody if you haven't had your phone tapped.

Bet the reporters were bored ridgid if they hacked her phone!

Dominos Pizza: Dough balls...? Can of Fanta...?

KH: Yah, I mean I just throw money at a load of designers and they do all my QVC work for me, but it's really what I love the most, yah?

Dominos Pizza: I'm going to have to hurry you love, I've a queue of people waiting for extra Pepperoni...

KH: One forgets just how loved one is rally, yah...

Dominos Pizza: Stuffed crust...?

KH: No it's just the way my cardi hangs, yah...
*call ends*

I think you'll agree it's explosive stuff...

OMG!!!! Classic!! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Love the post cavegirl absolutely brilliant.

The press must be so desperate for a scoop to have to listen to her calls.

Did anyone see the 'still' photo shot of her in the radio studio with her headphones on ? My gawd, the botox and face fillers almost leapt out of the screen ! Its the first time I think ANYONE has seen her face, as it usually half hidden behind a curtain of hair - and no wonder !!!!!

Got News at ten on as I type this, she has just been described as a "leading designer" well not as far as us lot on here are concerned!!! Cavegirl your post was genius, I wept with laughter, your best ever, you really should be a comedy writer.

Look, I'm sobbing here, you've got her all wrong, she is absolutely wonderful.................her toyboy certainly thinks she is.............according to Twitter, she hates leaving a warm bed and a gorgeous man to have to go to Paris. Also she makes jokes...........................yes unbelievable, but she does, it maybe an old one but she actually, literally put on Twitter:-

Why does a dog lick its balls..........................because it can!!!!!!!!! There you go, she has got a sense of humour.

Latest posts

Back