Kim & Co TSV 10/2/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would love a nice,crossover dress either plain crepe or small print not one of those huge flower monstrosities.

Kim has set on her FB page that it is something that hasn't been available before on QVC UK, but has on QVC Germany. I have had a quick look at the German site and there is a twin set - tunic with bolero. So it could be this, but I am just speculating.

Kim has set on her FB page that it is something that hasn't been available before on QVC UK, but has on QVC Germany. I have had a quick look at the German site and there is a twin set - tunic with bolero. So it could be this, but I am just speculating.

Sounds interesting I will take a look!

Kim has also said on FB that there will be a scarf that matches the TSV set, but is not part of it. So I still think it is some sort of top and bolero.

Just switched QVC on and Debbie is wearing a lovely tunic. Maybe it could be the TSV with leggings?

The scarf looks similar to a Lola Rose scarf I've got - very nice if it is.

Theres a photo on Julias Blog of the Tsv ...

kim.jpg

If it's a 2 piece with the plain cardi I think the solid black looks too heavy with the blue and lime green bubble print; it'll be interesting to see what block colours are paired with the Taupe and Navy "colourways" and whether they look better together.

So glad to see something that is not a big, swirly, fussy pattern. But I suspect it will not be cheap....

I like it for work although I wouldnt be allowed to wear the vest top to work :taphead: but I do really like the cardigan
I agree that I think it will be expensive.I have surprised myself by being able to stick to my 50% rule of TSV's - if I cant use 50% of it,I wont buy it.....this TSV could go the same way

I like it for work although I wouldnt be allowed to wear the vest top to work :taphead: but I do really like the cardigan
I agree that I think it will be expensive.I have surprised myself by being able to stick to my 50% rule of TSV's - if I cant use 50% of it,I wont buy it.....this TSV could go the same way

I agree. It would have been good for work but with a short sleeved top. Who wears a vest top in February?!

I suppose they are "looking to spring/summer!"

A t shirt would have been perfect.my headmaster would have been happier with that LOL

Latest posts

Back