Kim & Co TSV 18/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love you Brissles!!!! What about an "Illness cardi/trousers/top" already marked with a vomit/skiddy pattern so you don't have to worry - Oh hang on!!!
Agree about the cabbage patch doll but without the dress sense!

Has Flinty put a load of weight on ? Her face is starting to look like a cabbage patch doll.
Some of the older ones are now quite valuable, maybe her family should sell her.
Love it... Cabbage Patch Doll... Spot on!!!

I’ve never seen a Kim & Co TSV hours made up of so much repeated offerings.
I know Kim’s designs, fabrics, colours and patterns have been going down hill.
At the very least in the past we did have some 60’s wacky furniture loose cover prints, but anything to brighten up the day seems to have deserted the day.
Also I’ve never seen so much that the models are looking so dumb down and really scruffy looking in the clothing.

In the TSV launch, the plus sized model (Claire?) was sent out to parade up and down in a tight fitting jump suit, with a wrap/crossover design across the bust. Apart from the fact that the thing was too small , that design does not suit a large bust. The look on the poor girls face said it all.

I only look at the Q so called fashion offerings out of interest and could spend my time making adverse comments so steer away.I do hate to see garments that have very obvious fit and fabric imperfections, know that they will not fit well or look like a rag in a few days.That is based on judgement made on many years dealing with fabric compositions and garment markets which sold on a mass basis.We got some right, some wrong, but learned lessons.

In the TSV launch, the plus sized model (Claire?) was sent out to parade up and down in a tight fitting jump suit, with a wrap/crossover design across the bust. Apart from the fact that the thing was too small , that design does not suit a large bust. The look on the poor girls face said it all.
Absolutely, she must have just have thought about her fee.

I saw that too and I agree, the wrap over enhances a large bust and her bust is enormous, when the poor lass turned around you could literally see the cellulite on her bum showing through the fabric - They said she looked amazing! This is the sort of thing that the stylists should pick up on....a good pair of undies would've sorted that out in no time!

During a presentation of an item Claire was wearing last night. Debbie asked her what size was she wearing and then asked her was she a 16/18 high street size. No she uttered more like a 18/20 now she said. Softly spoken Debbie uttered a reply to her, along the lines of well you don’t look like it in what she was modelling, as the design made her look a smaller size.

Amazing how the sleeves look like 3/4 til you see they are all bunched up above the elbow. I know I have a 'thing' about sleeves, but pushing them above the elbow defeats the object of having a long sleeve - or is it just me ? and anyway, am I the only one where they never 'stay' pushed up - on the occasion I have bought a long sleeve, so I end up turning the cuffs back, but prefer to spend a few quid to get the sleeves shortened.

I also noticed that Poirot - (Perrio ???) had the Ruth Langsford faux suede biker jobby on today, and even on her the sleeves were down to the thumb. Sure sign of a rubbish fit on a even a slender body.
'Poirot' made me laugh

Has Flinty put a load of weight on ? Her face is starting to look like a cabbage patch doll.
Didn’t she lose weight at some spa she was at last month? She posted the ‘evidence’ on her story page….not sure I would have but her prerogative 🥺
1629320948250.jpeg

Didn’t she lose weight at some spa she was at last month? She posted the ‘evidence’ on her story page….not sure I would have but her prerogative 🥺
View attachment 21947
OMG I would never announce my weight to the world. She needs to lose more than that, weighing over 13 stones is not healthy.

Last edited:
No the jumpsuit didn't do Clare any favours.

I would doubt she is 18/20 I would say say at least one size up from that

No the jumpsuit didn't do Clare any favours.
Claire is a good sport to model some of the outfits they cram her into. Her expression tells a thousand words how she feels in them. But it's her choice whether to work for them or not. Do you think her bust is padded a bit?

Latest posts

Back