Kim & Co TSV 2/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've found in the past with 'velvet' tops that they are a nightmare to wear under coats. (or is it just me ?). Back in the day when 'velvet' - crushed /velour or otherwise was hippy fashionable, I admit to having a few, BUT they always ended up askew whenever I wore them under a jacket or coat, so I was forever 'sorting it out '. On one occasion on arriving home I found the hem of one top was nearly up around my neck by the time I took off my coat !

Lovely colours, but the fabric and style look horrible to me. The neckline standing proud at the front would be a no-no for me with a larger bustline.

Style and colours look nice, but from what I remember from the 70's and 80's velvet rides up when worn under something else, so unfortunately it's a no from me.

I think Kim's losing her way.

Unfortunately, I think I agree. The prints are becoming so loud you need to wear ear defenders!

It's very telling that these days, Kim doesn't even look good in her creations... previously she always was such a great advert for her fashions as she looked lovely in them, even if they're not to everyone's taste.

Ok, so it's a Dralon slip cover for a large patterned person.
I'm not falling for it again.
(Although I do quite like the look of the silvery one on the model ... )

There are a lot of negative comments about her patterned prints but you can see the same in Marks.

I've found in the past with 'velvet' tops that they are a nightmare to wear under coats. (or is it just me ?). Back in the day when 'velvet' - crushed /velour or otherwise was hippy fashionable, I admit to having a few, BUT they always ended up askew whenever I wore them under a jacket or coat, so I was forever 'sorting it out '. On one occasion on arriving home I found the hem of one top was nearly up around my neck by the time I took off my coat !
Bristles - I was that woman! A few embarrassing incidents I can tell you. Likewise with a faux fur lined coat.

Shall we run a poll as to the various events this can be worn to?

I vote for Christmas drinks with the neighbours (well surely even for Q it's getting too late for the usual BBQ)

No one mention bridesmaid gifts or I will scream.

My apologies to anyone who likes it/buys it ...... but I think it's ghastly, and as for the skirt, well ............ :mysmilie_514:

Bristles - I was that woman! A few embarrassing incidents I can tell you. Likewise with a faux fur lined coat.

Whilst in a work meeting a few years ago, a colleague opposite me pulled her pullover jumper off over her head... and took her shirt with it!

Very, very embarrassing as we all noticed before she did... and the majority of attendees were men :blush::blush::blush:.

Latest posts

Back