Kim & Co TSV 21/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not that I ever buy Easter eggs nowadays, heaven help the customers who fork out money for expensive eggs from QVC when you used to be able to get 3 eggs for £10 from Asda. Whether you still can I’m not sure, but I’m prepared to bet that eggs bought elsewhere won’t match QVC’s high prices.

Not that I ever buy Easter eggs nowadays, heaven help the customers who fork out money for expensive eggs from QVC when you used to be able to get 3 eggs for £10 from Asda. Whether you still can I’m not sure, but I’m prepared to bet that eggs bought elsewhere won’t match QVC’s high prices.
Call me a Philistine, but when it comes to Easter eggs, give me a cheapy any day! Cadbury's dairy milk in a thin shell tastes deliciously different to me, and I love the eggs like After Eight where the chocolate shell is flavoured with mint, and the giant Ferrero Rocher where the nuts are embedded into the chocolate shell. We had an expensive HC egg once and it was thick hard chocolate, so we may as well have just bought a few bars of chocolate and be done with it!

Or as well as!

Did Q ever sell Easter eggs?
I have never seen easter eggs but wouldn't be surprised to see Hotel Chocolat or Lambertz crop up with expensive goodies. I like the Aldi chocolate bunnies, either 79p or 99p. Paul doesn;t do chocolate much but I make a simnel cake at easterwhich he likes. My girls turned into princesses for some reason about 5 years ago. Always had Cadbury eggs but went crazy for the overpriced white chocolate chick from M&S, I know I shouldn't I indulge them. I figure they saved us a small fortune when they moved out lol

Last edited:
Call me a Philistine, but when it comes to Easter eggs, give me a cheapy any day! Cadbury's dairy milk in a thin shell tastes deliciously different to me, and I love the eggs like After Eight where the chocolate shell is flavoured with mint, and the giant Ferrero Rocher where the nuts are embedded into the chocolate shell. We had an expensive HC egg once and it was thick hard chocolate, so we may as well have just bought a few bars of chocolate and be done with it!
I love cheap Cadburys easter eggs. I don’t mind a more expensive one but cheaper are soooo much better. Can’t beat a bar of Dairy Milk 😂

I love cheap Cadburys easter eggs. I don’t mind a more expensive one but cheaper are soooo much better. Can’t beat a bar of Dairy Milk 😂
I would agree - and definitely Cadbury’s Dairy Milk for me, too - but having tried some of the chocolate eggs from the cheaper supermarkets, I can’t say cheap is always better.

I'd get a pair of these if they were in a fleecy type fabric (not thick though), maybe a jersey velour or something. Would be good for just wearing round the house when it isn't a leggings day. I had something similar years ago in a light cotton fabric that I bought from Petticoat Lane market for a couple of pounds. I should have kept them!

CC

I'd get a pair of these if they were in a fleecy type fabric (not thick though), maybe a jersey velour or something. Would be good for just wearing round the house when it isn't a leggings day. I had something similar years ago in a light cotton fabric that I bought from Petticoat Lane market for a couple of pounds. I should have kept them!

CC
Yeah, although it looks like the sort of fabric that drapes well, I'm thinking these might be a bit thin too, as I sit here contemplating a sub-zero night ahead. I am buying lots of fleecy/furry items this year!

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Contrast Piped Trousers
Item Number: 191389
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

Whether you want something comfy to kick back and relax in or you're looking to get active for the new year, these Wellness joggers from Kim & Co will allow you to do it in style. An elasticated waistband and drawstring fastening make them even easier to wear, while ivory piping detail along the side give them that perfect finish.

A New Year style
- comfort, versatility and fashion combine for a pair of trousers that are sure to help you tune into your New Year's motivation. You'll love the lightweight feel of the Brazil jersey fabric with plenty of drape and handle, plus the piping detail and drawstring waist creates the ideal casual look and feel. 2022, let's go!

Wear it your way - the great thing about these trousers is you can wear them in so many ways. Dress them down with a jumper for a comfy, cosy winter look, or dress them up with a jacket and trainers for a cool, smart/casual outfit. Whether you're powerwalking through errands or meeting friends for lunch, these are the trousers you'll want!

Winter shades - available in four fabulous colours for the season, it'll be hard to pick just one. Go for the super-flattering and timeless Black or Navy, or flaunt a bolder look with your choice of Moss or Cappuccino.

• Tapered leg
  • Two slant pockets
  • 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Cappuccino
  • Moss
  • Navy

Garment measurements:

• Waist: XS: 71.1cm (28"), S: 76.2cm (30"), M: 81.3cm (32"), L: 86.4cm (34"), XL: 91.4cm (36"), 2XL: 99.1cm (39"), 3XL: 106.7cm (42")
  • Hip: XS: 104.1cm (41"), S: 109.2cm (43"), M: 114.3cm (45"), L: 119.4cm (47"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 139.7cm (55")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 69.8cm (27.5")

All measurements are approximate

I’m going to pass. i think they’re well over-priced, especially with £5 P&P. No way do they need to charge that much for postage - it’s just to punish the people who want/need to order more than one size or colour and then send some back. There are better choices and cheaper in M&S.

By the time Kim came on, I had already decided, which is just as well because I had to switch off as her voice goes right through me.

I was sucked in years ago by trousers that were silky slinky..... ergo poly/elastene and no matter what I wore them with they were far from 'smart' or 'on trend' or fitted right. They were just how ultra thin fabric looks - clingy and cheap looking. Only a size 10 with legs like a sparrow look half reasonable in them - anyone with more than sturdy legs should steer well clear. IW have been doing similar for years and at 2 pairs for £20 !!!! (ok, with no stripe).

I was sucked in years ago by trousers that were silky slinky..... ergo poly/elastene and no matter what I wore them with they were far from 'smart' or 'on trend' or fitted right. They were just how ultra thin fabric looks - clingy and cheap looking. Only a size 10 with legs like a sparrow look half reasonable in them - anyone with more than sturdy legs should steer well clear. IW have been doing similar for years and at 2 pairs for £20 !!!! (ok, with no stripe).
Me too about 15 or so years ago they went in the bin after I wore them once way way too stretchy like they were made out of chewing gum 😂

Latest posts

Back