Kim TSV 3.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Kim TSV 5.jpg
    Kim TSV 5.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 253
Yet another underwhelming offering with sleeves which are neither here nor there and a style which can be seen elsewhere.
Being a shorty, I love 3/4 sleeves. Can't always find what I like in petite sizes, so have to push/roll up sleeves often

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey 3/4 Sleeve Shirt
Item Number: 188950
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

This button-front shirt from Kim & Co has a relaxed fit and features 3/4 length sleeves plus an elegant V-neckline framed by subtle front lapels. Add this stylish shirt to your separates collection for a go-to option you can wear whether you're at home, in the office, running errands or heading out with friends.

Effortlessly versatile - the perfect blend of smart-casual style, this fabulous shirt can be easily dressed up or down to fit your plans and is a fantastic staple for the spring/summer months, looking great with all kinds of trousers, jeans shorts and skirts. There's no need to pack it away come the colder months either, simply layer it over tops or under jumpers and jackets for year-round wear.

Wonderfully flattering - the loose fit and 3/4 length sleeves means this design is flattering for all shapes and sizes, helping you to feel comfortable, confident and utterly chic whether you choose to wear it over or tucked into your favourite skirts and trousers.

Easy to find a favourite - with a superb choice of gorgeous prints and block colours, we don't blame you if you can't pick just one! Navy Multi, Lilac Multi and Pink Multi all feature playful prints that are sure to catch your eye, while Navy and Ecru are excellent options you can wear season in, season out, or if you're after something bolder, Coral is perfect for brightening up any outfit.

• Button fastenings
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour/print options:

• Navy Multi
  • Lilac Multi
  • Navy
  • Pink Multi
  • Ecru
  • Coral

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
  • Length: XS: 66.7cm (26.3"), S: 67.3cm (26.5"), M: 68.2cm (26.8"), L: 68.6cm (27"), XL: 69.6cm (27.4"), 2XL: 70.6cm (27.8"), 3XL: 71.8cm (28.3")

All measurements are approximate

I think QVC buyers have taken to designing for Kim.
Listening to Ruth the other night she said she comes into Q and says something like I want a shirt. These are the ideas I have in my head. I want it to have 3/4 sleeves, not buttons up to the neck because of x, would like it that you don’t have to tuck it in, can be worn loose etc. etc. etc.
She said they get on the computer and come up with a design that they think fits with my ideas. They then ask what do you think and I say I like that and that. But I may say but what about adjusting how x is and make that longer and I like say x here.

I think QVC buyers have taken to designing for Kim.
Listening to Ruth the other night she said she comes into Q and says something like I want a shirt. These are the ideas I have in my head. I want it to have 3/4 sleeves, not buttons up to the neck because of x, would like it that you don’t have to tuck it in, can be worn loose etc. etc. etc.
She said they get on the computer and come up with a design that they think fits with my ideas. They then ask what do you think and I say I like that and that. But I may say but what about adjusting how x is and make that longer and I like say x here.
I've heard her say much the same a few weeks ago when she was on with Kabler the Gabbler.

This range seems to have gone into the QVC pit? I bought a couple of Kim&Co years ago and was pleased with them but now, like all Q fashion I have a look more in disbelief that something could be shown at all.There is a pair of wide leg trousers on the website and although the aim of garment photos that they put out is to make an item look as awful as possible, this is a ridiculous low.They are about 10 sizes too big, crotch around the knees, hems sweeping the ground.Haven’t seen them live on air but may try and find them for a laugh.Hope Jilly is not presenting today!

This range seems to have gone into the QVC pit? I bought a couple of Kim&Co years ago and was pleased with them but now, like all Q fashion I have a look more in disbelief that something could be shown at all.There is a pair of wide leg trousers on the website and although the aim of garment photos that they put out is to make an item look as awful as possible, this is a ridiculous low.They are about 10 sizes too big, crotch around the knees, hems sweeping the ground.Haven’t seen them live on air but may try and find them for a laugh.Hope Jilly is not presenting today!
Jilly's been spared, it's Eilidh' Why say it in one sentence when you can squeeze in four more?' Nairn.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Braz...Waistband-Regular.product.189550.html?sc=IROA

Thanks Twilight, just watched part of the clip and she is mumbling on ‘ if you are XS try the Medium’ in other words pay £4.95, then the same to return to not even try on as it would be a waste of time.I doubt they would even stay up even with ample hips.

Kim's garments come up small so useless for a high street 3xl size lady who doesn't like to wear skin-tight. Get it sorted! You're missing out on sales.

Kim's garments come up small so useless for a high street 3xl size lady who doesn't like to wear skin-tight. Get it sorted! You're missing out on sales.
I have only ever tried one of Kim's "pieces".
That was a plain black jumpsuit.
Bought a 3XL (which stated 49" bust) for size 22/24 top half and it was miles too big.
Could easily have gone for the 2XL.
Surprised how flattering it looked though. So that one went back but one day I'll try again with a smaller one.

Thanks Twilight, just watched part of the clip and she is mumbling on ‘ if you are XS try the Medium’ in other words pay £4.95, then the same to return to not even try on as it would be a waste of time.I doubt they would even stay up even with ample hips.
I heard Eilidh say here is Claire she’s 5 foot 4” she is a size 18 but is wearing the 20 today which is the 2xl in Kim’s clothing

Latest posts

Back