Kim & Co TSV 31/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's run out of ideas. Shark bite, cold shoulder, hi-lo hem, jumpsuit jumpsuit jumpsuit, gaucho length, cropped, palazzo zzzzzzzz.

I cant remember her ever doing a midi/maxi dress with pockets. I DO have a normal length dress she did ages ago with pockets, which is why I bought, but a maxi ? I dont think so, (but not in sofa prints thank you)

She's run out of ideas. Shark bite, cold shoulder, hi-lo hem, jumpsuit jumpsuit jumpsuit, gaucho length, cropped, palazzo zzzzzzzz.

I cant remember her ever doing a midi/maxi dress with pockets. I DO have a normal length dress she did ages ago with pockets, which is why I bought, but a maxi ? I dont think so, (but not in sofa prints thank you)
Maxi dress with pockets in the link below and in 5 different colours plus free delivery and use code HELLO at checkout and you get 20% off.

Maxi dress with pockets in the link below and in 5 different colours plus free delivery and use code HELLO at checkout and you get 20% off.
Thank you Vienna had a look around and ordered myself this dress using the code £15.96 delivered

Can you have your chest filled/botoxed?

looking at Ali K doing the Monsoon show apart from the trout pout her chest which is normally as wrinkled as a turkey is as smooth as a baby’s bum. Thought she might have got 2 for the price of 1.

looking at Ali K doing the Monsoon show apart from the trout pout her chest which is normally as wrinkled as a turkey is as smooth as a baby’s bum. Thought she might have got 2 for the price of 1.

Strangely smooth face, weirdly smooth chest, really wrinkly neck in between.

So sad that women feel they have to go down the filler/Botox/surgery path to remain attractive and only end up looking really strange

We should celebrate growing older and hopefully wiser instead of trying to turn back the clock and making aging somehow shameful.

Proves that all the expensive gloop the get for freebies doesn't work though!

Strangely smooth face, weirdly smooth chest, really wrinkly neck in between.

So sad that women feel they have to go down the filler/Botox/surgery path to remain attractive and only end up looking really strange

We should celebrate growing older and hopefully wiser instead of trying to turn back the clock and making aging somehow shameful.

Proves that all the expensive gloop the get for freebies doesn't work though!

I could not agree more...I have a friend who at the age of 50 paid £4000 for a boob job, bleaches her hair to within an inch of its life, won't leave the house without a full face of slap, never "dresses down".. and is now thinking of getting botox and a tummy tuck! and she's over 60 now. Don't get me wrong I don't think there's anything wrong with taking care of your appearance, but you can still do that if you are an older woman, there is in my mind absolutely no need to try and cling on to the looks you had when you were decades younger by artificial means. I'm happy enough to glance at old photographs of how I used to look. My friend, ok you probably wouldn't put her at 60...but she does look like someone who's in her mid 50's. Look after your appearance, try and stay fit and active, choose nice clothes, keep yourself clean and presentable..and enjoy yourself. Do you really need to look "attractive"?!..celebrate the fact that you've been there done that and maybe have the scars to prove it. It does make me titter when you see someone who's face has obviously been worked on 'cause they've got a bottoxed, smooth face, false lashes, plumped up lips and dyed hair..plonked on top of a neck and decollatage of a 90 year old!

I think that'll probably be laser, or a 'real' peel. She was obvs first in the Q when the botox shops opened a few weeks ago (b4 hairdressers - ffs) You can always tell after she's been filled - squinty eyes & silly cheeks. Someone close to her should 'have a word'.

I would rather someone commented that I looked pretty good for my age (naturally) rather than commenting on my bottox/fillers/whatever .

Lotions and potions can make dry skin look softer and that’s great but there isn’t a trout pout that has convinced me that I’m missing out, however it seems have become the norm especially with the very young who are the last people who need enhancing. On older folk it just looks like sad looser with squirrel nutkins cheeks., yes Ali K and Tiff I mean you. Sorry if this offends anyone who has taken the plunge.

I wouldn’t go near any of these cosmetic proceedures. I’d think it would be tempting fate then I would need an operation for a medical condition, not paying to go under the knife for looks!

Kimmy`s new jumpsuit tsv
jumpsuit.jpg

Thank you Vienna had a look around and ordered myself this dress using the code £15.96 delivered
Dress arrived Thursday at Hubby’s work tried on its great much better than was expecting for £15.98 complete bargain with free postage
Dress was bagged but on hanger completely covered in plastic just like you’d collect from the dry cleaners
Not just pushed crumpled in a bag and a postage charge of £5 like Q

Dress arrived Thursday at Hubby’s work tried on its great much better than was expecting for £15.98 complete bargain with free postage
Dress was bagged but on hanger completely covered in plastic just like you’d collect from the dry cleaners
Not just pushed crumpled in a bag and a postage charge of £5 like Q
Glad you like it DG. I buy quite a lot from Roman and regularly get good discount codes. I`ll pass them over when I get them. I`ve got my eye on the same dress as yours but in the blue but as yet it hasn`t reduced much in price. I`ll hang fire and will probably snap it up at a later date when the price drops.

Glad you like it DG. I buy quite a lot from Roman and regularly get good discount codes. I`ll pass them over when I get them. I`ve got my eye on the same dress as yours but in the blue but as yet it hasn`t reduced much in price. I`ll hang fire and will probably snap it up at a later date when the price drops.
Oh yes I really liked the blue is more my colour too but didn’t want to pay full price.

Latest posts

Back