Kipling Help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
I'm fairly new to this forum, so if this isn't where I should be posting this thread, I'm sorry.

I'm looking for a black (but not necessarily solid black - black snake/black heather etc. also accepted) in a size similar to the Louiza or Delphin but with a magnetic button closure rather than velcro, but I'm struggling.

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

Welcome Warwa - you are in the right place for all things Kipling as many members are experts - sorry I'm not one but plenty others will help.

Let us know all you Q thoughts, likes and dislikes.

Welcome Warwa.

Although it doesn't have a magnetic button closure, the creativity x shoulder bag is a similar size, is velcro free and has a secure zip closure. I have it in black snake and it looks like a really smart clutch bag which is great for evenings. It's available on amazon much cheaper than QVC.

Yes, warwaa, do a search on amazon. Their prices are much better and their delivery is excellent.

Welcome Warwa - you are in the right place for all things Kipling as many members are experts - sorry I'm not one but plenty others will help.

Let us know all you Q thoughts, likes and dislikes.

I've been reading this forum for a couple of months now (I came across it when I was trying to find out what a TSV was going to be a while back), but actually registered last week, because I wanted to vent. lol!

Don't worry, where I feel I can join in, I certainly will be doing. lol!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Charmi...c=117812-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-117812

I have this in the brown and it is great. The flap is a magnetic button and the silverware isnt silver but blackened. btw I didnt buy it at QVC but at Amazon where in black it is currently 26.40.

Thank-you for your help, I love this bag you recommended. I've added it to my wish list on Amazon, but I think I will end up buying it this evening.

I need a black bag, but I really want the 'copper dust' as well.

Can you describe what the 'dust' is all about? Does it just make the bag look washed?

Thanks.

Welcome Warwa.

Although it doesn't have a magnetic button closure, the creativity x shoulder bag is a similar size, is velcro free and has a secure zip closure. I have it in black snake and it looks like a really smart clutch bag which is great for evenings. It's available on amazon much cheaper than QVC.

Thanks for your help. I agree the black snake does look lovely. Very smart. But I'm not keen on the compartments of this bag. I prefer my bags to have a solid look to them, don't like the three sections look from the underneath.

Welcome Warwa.

Thanks for your help. I agree the black snake does look lovely. Very smart. But I'm not keen on the compartments of this bag. I prefer my bags to have a solid look to them, don't like the three sections look from the underneath.

Thank-you for your help, I love this bag you recommended. I've added it to my wish list on Amazon, but I think I will end up buying it this evening.

Can you describe what the 'dust' is all about? Does it just make the bag look washed?

Thanks.

The copper dust is a lovely warm shade, sort of rose gold like, the dust a subtle shimmer not glitter and not washed out!!

Thanks.

The 'dust' is like a glitter/sheen in the material. I love the edging and the lining in this bag. In the darker colours the silverware is blacked which gives it a lovely look. very easy to use when dressed up or every day. I am very tempted by all of the colours. I love the copper dust and I have this bag in the green in my shopping basket for the spring/summer.
Tomorrow I should be getting this bag in black. You can see a video of it on QVC and you can see the black there too if you need to see it before you order it.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EQ1V0RG/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I really like this one too
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EQ1UYNW/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Last edited:
I agree I saw the copper dust and pink one in HOF the other day, the colours are lovely,and not over the top glittery but subtle, am tempted myself :mysmilie_19:

Argh damn this thread! I do not need another bag, but that copper dust is so beautiful! :mysmilie_13:

The 'dust' is like a glitter/sheen in the material. I love the edging and the lining in this bag. In the darker colours the silverware is blacked which gives it a lovely look.

You can see a video of it on QVC and you can see the black there too if you need to see it before you order it.

Thanks, for your insight. Do you have the bag already for just wanting it?

I've taken a fancy to the cactus dust now too, but I already have a green bag, so don't think I should get that.

I'm all very confused now though. I love the style of bag and I think the copper dust will be great for summertime, but I need a black bag now and I don't like having the same bag in different colours.

And now you mention it and I've watched the video, I remember watching that presentation and not liking the price. Amazon's pricing is much better. I can't believe QVC sell it for so much & Amazon sell it for so little.

Does anyone have the Kipling yacht medium holdall and can they recommend it? Wondering if it would be too big for a gymn bag, is it more a weekend bag?

Could you tell me if a kindle or small paper back would fit in the delphin, and how dark is the brown dust shade? Is it as dark as kipling espresso brown? Thanks

Hi Spartacus, it's a tardis! Fully loaded (and there was a little space left in the main area) I got in a kindle (in a bulky cover) in the back section. A large purse, lippy and painkiller slip in the main section which has a fitted zip! (i hate flappy zip ends) and a 3DS XL (no cover) in the front section. Finally, a largish smartphone in the back zip pocket. It was full width wise but still some room to jam something in on top of the purse. I since changed back to a new money size purse and i can get in a bit more.
I havent seen the espresso brown in real life but this brown is very dark with a bronze sheen/shimmer. really nice

Latest posts

Back