Kipling OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Anso, that's helpful. Would a paperback book or a kindle fit? I've since googled it and found video clips on QVC Germany, and wasn't sure that it would accommodate a book/kindle and bulky sunglasses case - which for me are essential when travelling - as you say it did look quite slim.

Just got my Bona bag and tested. I would say no to a paperback book unless it's smaller than average height + width wise. It doesn't really fit.

As for a Kindle, I have a Kindle Paperwhite. It fits in the furthers back compartment (which is just about taller than the other compartments) with no case fine. With the Kindle in, it gives just over a centimetre of free space to the top of the bag. If I add it with a case (I only have a neoprene sleeve type case) it still fits, but it is just about.

I would say you could fit a Kindle (not too bulk case/sleeve on it), mobile, keys, anything small and flat like documents etc and a non-bulky wallet. Not really a bulky sunglasses case. I mean you *could* get a glasses case in there but then not much in other compartments as the case would make the bag budge a lot.

Hope that helps :)

just ordered myself the gracie in the new waterfall print on 3 easy payments... missed the show this morning but luckily the video was already on the site and it was still in stock:D really like the look of this new print and the new one which is basically monkey mania in blue... (saw that one on either rtherapy or posh bags....)

Just got my Bona bag and tested. I would say no to a paperback book unless it's smaller than average height + width wise. It doesn't really fit.

As for a Kindle, I have a Kindle Paperwhite. It fits in the furthers back compartment (which is just about taller than the other compartments) with no case fine. With the Kindle in, it gives just over a centimetre of free space to the top of the bag. If I add it with a case (I only have a neoprene sleeve type case) it still fits, but it is just about.

I would say you could fit a Kindle (not too bulk case/sleeve on it), mobile, keys, anything small and flat like documents etc and a non-bulky wallet. Not really a bulky sunglasses case. I mean you *could* get a glasses case in there but then not much in other compartments as the case would make the bag budge a lot.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks again, Anso, that's really helpful. I did think from the video clip it would be too small for my travel essentials. It is a nice neat looking bag though.

So how many Kiplings do we have girls? I know some people have hundreds. This will be my 26th, which considering I have always hated handbags is not bad.

Before I saw Kipling I had a basic tan bag which I used until it fell apart, now I match them to my clothes.

Yikes 26 too (and that's having sold some others on ebay already) - I should really not be forced to count them, I prefer being in denial!

I was thinking of getting thhe Pink Animal Crystal, but the Enora looks similar in Speckle Pink. And that's only £43 introductory price. Neither have a video attached, so it's difficult to know the difference.

I'm not an aficionado, but why is the full price of the Crystal so expensive?

I think it is the same print, I have the Enora in that print and really like it, I fancy another one in the new Waterfall print, not sure why the Crystal bag is that expensive but the Oto price is a bargain and makes it quite tempting!

Ah, but is it a bargain, or was it overpriced in the first place? :) Without the pictures and video, it's so difficult to judge. Especially as I'm not sure when it will go to air.

You have a point there, some kipling bags do seem to differ greatly in price even if they are in very similar styles and sizes, not sure how they calculate the selling price. I may stick to the Benita instead, need to make my mind up as out for curry in a min!

Does anyone have an alban??? Does it fit on your shoulders without using the cross body strap?? Thanks

Just checked mine RD and no, it's just handbag handles, you wouldn't get it on your shoulder.

I ordered the Cyndi today, in Flash Blue - I really didn't need another bag (have maybe a dozen Kiplings now) - but I liked it! And I don't have one in that colour, which is gorgeous.. :happy:

right here is a comparision of the two

Crystal

Zip fastening
Two slot pockets and three pen slot pockets
Lobster claw clasp to secure items
Plush monkey keyring
Satchel (h x d x w): 21.5cm x 14.5cm x 34cm (8.6" x 6" x 13.5")
Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
Leather effect handles
Strap drop (min - max): 40cm - 77cm (16" - 30.8")

Enora

Main compartment secures with a zip
Flap-over pocket secures with a hook and loop
Zip, slot and pen pockets inside
Adjustable shoulder/cross-body strap
Signature Kipling monkey keyring attached
100% nylon
Clean with a damp cloth
Bag (h x w x d): 22cm x 37.4cm x 11cm (9" x 14.7" x 4.5")
Grab handle drop: 15cm (6")
Shoulder strap: 33cm - 62cm (13" - 24.5")

the hight on Enora is bigger and so is the width but the depth on the Crystal is bigger than the Enora but the Crystal has a longer strap

Just checked mine RD and no, it's just handbag handles, you wouldn't get it on your shoulder.

I ordered the Cyndi today, in Flash Blue - I really didn't need another bag (have maybe a dozen Kiplings now) - but I liked it! And I don't have one in that colour, which is gorgeous.. :happy:

Thank you BM x

I love that flash blue colour.It reminds me of the magnetic purple I never got my hands on and disappeared so fast never to return :(

Latest posts

Back