Kipling TSV 08/06/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loving this colour in the Gabbie ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369583740.564120.jpg

im loving the garan in vey berry atm ....i love most of them but this is my go to one recently ...oh the Gracie was great for my holiday ...loved it....saw loads and loads in america...disney...kipling bags that is ....:clapping:

living in London theres loads of places selling kipling.Went into a shop yesterday and that had 20% off all kipling.Admittedly not much to choose from - the only I liked in the colour I wanted was £88!!! (before the 20% reduction). I am truly shocked at how much kipling have increased their prices - it making QVC's usual-ish TSV prices of £45-£50 look good.

I go on ebay regularly looking at the newly listed.Sometimes theres a real bargain there - others times (like today!) I've set my heart on bidding on one (this one doesn't even have its original monkey!!) waited all week to bid and its going up and up in price.Thing is is with Ebay is that they'll always be another come along!!

Can't wait to find out QVC have got for their TSV!

maybe?

dont forget getmethatbag.co.uk rainbow dottie ...:mysmilie_492: might be worth a look

Just saw quick glance of monkey print on break .think it looks like new Erine bag.
Don't know if it's the tsv though. Possibly?

Oh it could be the Tsv couldn't it, looks like 2 bags in one, I want something in the dark monkey mania print, I do like the Enora and that says sold out in that colour but I wonder if it is in fact new as I don't recall it being in that colour way before, also it refers to it in a Bird print, have no idea what that looks like, any ideas? Ta
X

I think it's a large bag that folds down into a small one....they have done something similar and squarer but I can't remember the name

Latest posts

Back