Kipling TSV 08/06/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does. I can see the bag. Looks nice but I think I shall sit on my hands. With p&p Kipling is getting pricey on Q. Will wait and see what ends up in TK as their prices for Kipling are excellent.

It does. I can see the bag. Looks nice but I think I shall sit on my hands. With p&p Kipling is getting pricey on Q. Will wait and see what ends up in TK as their prices for Kipling are excellent.
I wonder how Kipling ends up in TK Maxx?

I have never seen a kipling bag in Tk maxx in Birmingham , or any other one for that matter, clearly I live in the wrong part of the country x

I have never seen a kipling bag in Tk maxx in Birmingham , or any other one for that matter, clearly I live in the wrong part of the country x

You're just in the wrong part of the Midlands, Letz, they have them at Bentley Bridge Retail Park, Wolverhampton! Not many, I admit, but the prices are good when they have them. :wink:

Orally? Oh Really!

Orelie?? Paging all school kids for a day of sniggering at the name! :thinking:

It also reminds me of the builders on Fawlty Towers, O'Reilly, but Manuel pronounced it Orally.

Going against the grain here but I really dislike the monkey print!

i love how so many different designs come out and i spot them when walkng around...sometimes see loads in an hour and then other times none...im a kipling spotter i think i might start a help group called kbo ...kipling bags anon:rock:

From the newsletter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 359
I hate the monkey print too Akimbo! As for TKMaxx mine rarely rarely gets one in - and when they do I know its one that hasn't been popular.Whilst I think kipling on QVC are getting expensive,I'm astounded by the price of them everywhere,so I'm tending to think that the TSV's are good prices....

I agree Rainbowdottie - I visited the Gunwharf Quays outlet store when I was in the UK last month, and was surprised by the price increase in there too. They used to have lots of choice of current popular styles for around £30 - £40, but now they're £40 - £60.
Didn't leave empty handed though as I treated myself to a Tomasia in flax print - which was a QVC exclusive print, for a super price! :)
I think I'll definitely be tempted by the TSV as I love the Fairfax..... but I like both the aubergine, and monkey print, so now I have to choose! lol

I like the zebra and, surprisingly, the snake prints. Is monkey mania the white-based monkey print?

Latest posts

Back