Kipling TSV 15/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if I will be tempted? Not bought a Kipling TSV since October time last year.

I'm at my nephew's Holy Communion & Confirmation on that day though and it's Father's Day & it's a couple of days before I go on holiday, so my money is most likely safe.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I cant afford it!!!!!

LOL!

I've recently in the last month bought the Sevrine from kipling website in the flower print and the Kalye from QVC. Both very nice bags, so I do not need another bag. Lets hope its something we dont like RD!!

Me thinks they will have to get their act together after the flop ...Rayanne. ....very low marks for a kipling bag...:mysmilie_11:

Kipling Tsv 15/06/14 any ideas?

I know it is still over a week away but have any of you super sleuths any idea as to what this may be? Just wondered as sometimes we find out well in advance and I fancy a new summer bag, not that I need one, :mysmilie_17: many thanks

Oh dear..hope it's not one I like as I'm all Kiplinged out..bought a Zelta and a Gabbie recently (not from Q tho) so I must keep my purse closed!

Oh dear..hope it's not one I like as I'm all Kiplinged out..bought a Zelta and a Gabbie recently (not from Q tho) so I must keep my purse closed!

I've had a bit of a spending spree recently too - not good! I bought the Zelta this week, it came yesterday and I love it!

I'd love something Gabbie sized and shaped. Indeed Gabbie for a good price would be great! And in a nice green (not asking for much LOL!), but I doubt that will happen as there is no green in the current colour selection (apart from a bit in the tropical print)...

Not going for this whatever it is. I finally managed to grab an Abelia in the hard -to -find silver glimmer colour. It was someone else's return but nevertheless, was in pristine condition (no teabags!) and it's really smart and perfect for work. I wish I had got the Marie Francoise one in this colour too before it sold out. The Abelia was not cheap, so I had to flog 2 of my surplus to requirements Kiplings on ebay to pay for it. So no more for me.

I'd love something Gabbie sized and shaped. Indeed Gabbie for a good price would be great! And in a nice green (not asking for much LOL!), but I doubt that will happen as there is no green in the current colour selection (apart from a bit in the tropical print)...

Its funny you mention about wanting a green kipling, I was thinking the same thing today. I change my kipling handbags regularly and with what I was wearing today I was thinking it would be nice to have a khaki green and also a nice lime green. The only greens they have had recently have been the bright cabbage, which I didnt like and the cactus which is quite nice but would probably prefer that in a purse rather than a large bag. Are you listening Kipling?

I bought a cactus green Uzario purse from amazon for £22 - just the one colour at that price, but it's worth checking every colour in every item because they vary for the same thing.

Latest posts

Back