Kipling TSV 25/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has just arrived, great delivery time
I got the true blue but it looks a darker colour than my other true blue one
Havent tried my stuff in it yet but think its a decent size.

Have been tempted with the True Blue before bluebell but always been seduced by the pinks & brighter blues!

I like pinks & purples as well BM
but this colour is more suitable for work
and will go with most things
What colour did you go for?

I got the Line Print..it's my second patterned one, I have one in the purple multi dot as well, which is also nice. Yes, for work dark blue or black is better I suppose!

Wow you got yours quickly!

I like True Blue but wear lots of black and thought it might look a funny colour bag next to black.

Mine arrived today, I got the Line print, and its maybe a bit bigger than I thought, but I really like it, Ive got all sorts in my bag Im using at the minute, a very nice black leather one I had for Christmas, which I wanted, although its not a small bag and I find I have to take some stuff out to get my purse in, but I have got everything in this one and still got room for more.
You really cant beat Kipling bags for organisation, happy with the delivery as well, Hermes lady brought it this morning.

Mine came today. Pretty happy overall and I will keep it. It does fit in my A4 files no problem and I do like the True Blue.

Latest posts

Back