Kipling Tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a QVC parcel today too...... the Kipling Katie in black velvet..... my 1st Kipling & im really impressed..... its so classy & very well made..... I love it! Thank god for the easy pay, otherwise would not have ordered..... Like you Queenie, I seem to have a thing about bags..... but who cares, it makes me happy :hi:

It's probably because people have cancelled their "cheque-hold" orders.

Just checked and although all the colours are showing up, when you click on them they are on waitlist only apart from I think pink.

i got my Milos bag today - it's Cassis and i love the colour too - it's going to make a great everyday little bag for shopping with :)

I got the easy pay local bag today in red and I like it! but not the monkey, it doesnt even match in colour its pink grrrrr.
I also got the milos as it was a good price, I love the bag but not sure on the colour, I got the petrol, and its much more grey than I thought it would be, I thought it would have that bluey greyness that petrol tends to have. So what do I do now:

1) Wait and see if it grows on me
2) sell it on ebay and hopefully recoup costs
3) return to QVC and lose the postage cost
4) go for the red colour that I put on cheque but then have two red bags!

Decisions decisions choppy!!

Grey might do well for the winter? Depends if you tend to wear grey or have grey shoes I suppose.
I did wonder what colour petrol was....I've never syphoned my tank to check :giggle:

I got a QVC parcel today too...... the Kipling Katie in black velvet..... my 1st Kipling & im really impressed..... its so classy & very well made..... I love it! Thank god for the easy pay, otherwise would not have ordered..... Like you Queenie, I seem to have a thing about bags..... but who cares, it makes me happy :hi:

and its not a bad obsession to have!!

Decisions decisions choppy!!

Grey might do well for the winter? Depends if you tend to wear grey or have grey shoes I suppose.
I did wonder what colour petrol was....I've never syphoned my tank to check :giggle:

I keep looking at it, it may grow on me yet!

I'm liking the idea of of a seasonal wardrobe, something I have never done, but as said before, my mother does rather well!

So, I dont tend to wear grey, but I like grey shoes, dont own any, but can soon remedy that if that means the bag coordinates!! LOL :emo:

Isn't this going to be expensive if I go down this route, and then what do I do with all the bloomin' monkeys? Open a zoo!

I got the petrol make up bag last year for my sis in laws birthday
she loved it
its like a bluey grey isnt it?!
bet it will be nice in the winter months
get some shoes then get a dress to match and so on.........lol

got my tsv in blue today its lush!!!!!!!! love the colour
have the katie in red,got it on 3 ez pay a bit back but have put it away for now
change my bags as the mood takes me!
have a collection of radley and kipling ones and a few others too
think I have an obsession with bags and birkenstocks!!:nod:

I ordered the blue after the TSV, when some stock went back on the web.

Well after looking and looking at it, and then seeing how all my stuff fitted in it, combined with the fact that DH wanted the petrol monkey (and I didnt!!), I have decided to keep it. Still considering the red milos one that I have on cheque hold, as I do like the red.
So do you all love the TSV then, I see it gets rave reviews on QVC (I have an emerald one on cheque hold which I think I will get too!).

My TSV came yesterday and it is going back.
First Kipling I've ever returned! :eek:
I ordered the Blue thinking it would be more of a cold blue but to me it is more teal/turquoise - very similar to Azura that they used to do.
Off to take a look at R Therapy's site for a replacement... :D

My TSV came yesterday and it is going back.
First Kipling I've ever returned! :eek:
I ordered the Blue thinking it would be more of a cold blue but to me it is more teal/turquoise - very similar to Azura that they used to do.
Off to take a look at R Therapy's site for a replacement... :D

blimey that was a long time coming!

Latest posts

Back