Kipling Tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you mean the "Local" one in about 124 colours, then I went for it too - in both red and true blue. It will be just the right size for when my inhaler/spacer stuff and a little purse and lipbalm - life's daily essentials, when I don't want to heft a huge great bag around. Great price and great offer too!

Thats the one 'a local bag for local people, theres nothing for you here', (sorry I cant help but go into a Royston Vasey pitch every time I here the word 'local').

I'm hoping its a good bag, but the recommendations on here so far are good. I have to say its completely out of my normal style, but needs must, and I do like some of the colours.

I was quite tempted by the Milos bag, but the strap doesnt seem long enough to do a cross body, which is what I need with me bike! But then I had a brain wave! .... if I get it in the same colour as the summer surprise local bag, then the straps detach and I can swap them over! :whew2:

But then I quite like the petrol colour, and you can't have a red strap on a petrol bag .... bug**r. :wonder2:

I was quite tempted by the Milos bag, but the strap doesnt seem long enough to do a cross body, which is what I need with me bike! But then I had a brain wave! .... if I get it in the same colour as the summer surprise local bag, then the straps detach and I can swap them over! :whew2:

But then I quite like the petrol colour, and you can't have a red strap on a petrol bag .... bug**r. :wonder2:

Actually scrub that last thought! Although the milos strap does detach, the one on the local bag doesn't. Grrrr

Thats the one 'a local bag for local people, theres nothing for you here', (sorry I cant help but go into a Royston Vasey pitch every time I here the word 'local').

I'm hoping its a good bag, but the recommendations on here so far are good. I have to say its completely out of my normal style, but needs must, and I do like some of the colours.

Hi Choppysocks

The Milos can be worn across the body (its got two carry handles of different lengths, which can detach), if your looking for a small bag that can work as a shoulder, cross-body or clutch then its pretty much the most versitile one kipling do.

You can check out a video clip of them on our site for a better look at the internal pockets, straps etc. A video clip should be on each individual product page. If not they are all on www.youtube/user/rtherapy1972

I personally think its a much better alround bag than the local, which is pretty basic inside (we've the Local starting from £21.75 + free postage).

In fact both products have their won video clips so you should be able to compare.

Kind regards

Brett

wwww.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

Last edited:
Hi.... well I watched the Kipling TSV last night & do enjoy seeing all the lovely colours & that...... though I agree with lots on here about Jill Franks, gets on my nerves...... I saw the Katie bag, which was on 3 easy payments.... Ive always liked this bag & remember when it was a TSV some time ago..... I resisted the Katie........ until now...... I just saw it was still on 3 easy payments..... I saw it as a sign (lol)..... It will be my first Kipling bag & my first black bag, as I usually go for brown..... it just looked really classy & my sort of style & size.... I know its a bit of a risk it being velvet, but I couldn`t resist it..... Does anyone here have the Katie? God im all excited now, lol..... :hi: :flower:

Hi.... well I watched the Kipling TSV last night & do enjoy seeing all the lovely colours & that...... though I agree with lots on here about Jill Franks, gets on my nerves...... I saw the Katie bag, which was on 3 easy payments.... Ive always liked this bag & remember when it was a TSV some time ago..... I resisted the Katie........ until now...... I just saw it was still on 3 easy payments..... I saw it as a sign (lol)..... It will be my first Kipling bag & my first black bag, as I usually go for brown..... it just looked really classy & my sort of style & size.... I know its a bit of a risk it being velvet, but I couldn`t resist it..... Does anyone here have the Katie? God im all excited now, lol..... :hi: :flower:

:hi: Wasn't the Katie a TSV around the end of last year? I think it came in Red, Black, Purple and Grey. It seemed really popular at the time, so I'd be surprised if someone on here didn't have it - also there should be loads of reviews on the website - oh, I just looked and there's 157! Happy reading! I would think being Kipling the fabric will be great quality, and you could probably wash it if you were careful (cool wash, delicates setting, air dry). The thing I might be a little worried about is whether it would attract fluff and lint - you might have to give it the old sellotape treatment every so often! Anyway, hope you like it and least you always got the good old 30 day mbg.:whew2:

:hi:I got this on 3 EZpays at the beginning of summer. Mine is the grey option and it does shed a little I notice but I absolutely love it! Can't wait to get it out again in autumn. It holds so much-I've had shoes, a scraf, water bottle and other bits in it. It's not a combusome bag either. Hope you love it as much as you hope!:happy:

Thanks for your kind replies..... Yeah I did read some of the reviews & although some people mentioned some problems, this did seem to apply to the purple colour....... but the majority loved it...... but as you say, have got the 30 MBG if any problems :happy:

I do remember the grey LadyM, very stylish..... & great you got yours on easypay too...... it does make all the difference, as probably would not have got it otherwise..... Roll on the autumn when you will start using it again! Im sure to love mine when it arrives :sun:

Just noticed on Ebay there is a Kipling "Local" bag on there which finishes tomorrow in the "Rhubarb" colour, I have a bag in that colour and it is a gorgeous shade. Bit different, not quite red but not quite brown. QVC do the Local bag but not in the Rhubarb colour though. I think I may go for that one just to get the colour again, seems a difficult colour to find now.

Just noticed on Ebay there is a Kipling "Local" bag on there which finishes tomorrow in the "Rhubarb" colour, I have a bag in that colour and it is a gorgeous shade. Bit different, not quite red but not quite brown. QVC do the Local bag but not in the Rhubarb colour though. I think I may go for that one just to get the colour again, seems a difficult colour to find now.

go for it...the seller is called spooky too...;)

What a neat idea, do you change your bags with the season? Do you have a certain system, I just change my bags when I fancy it, but my mum has a wardrobe plan with clothes for different seasons.

Yes I do. I'm a bit of a bag fanatic so like to change them a fair bit. I like having a bag to suit my outfit and my mood. Sad I know but I enjoy it.:rock:

:thinking2: Just looked on the website and the Elodie TSV bag is showing as in stock in the colours Emerald, Flannel Grey and Pink. Don't quite know what to make of that? Wouldn't there have been a lot of people on Waitlist for these?

got my tsv in blue today its lush!!!!!!!! love the colour
have the katie in red,got it on 3 ez pay a bit back but have put it away for now
change my bags as the mood takes me!
have a collection of radley and kipling ones and a few others too
think I have an obsession with bags and birkenstocks!!:nod:

:thinking2: Just looked on the website and the Elodie TSV bag is showing as in stock in the colours Emerald, Flannel Grey and Pink. Don't quite know what to make of that? Wouldn't there have been a lot of people on Waitlist for these?

It's probably because people have cancelled their "cheque-hold" orders.

Latest posts

Back