Kipling Wallet £10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

molly

Registered Shopper
Kipling Wallet £10

I have ordered a couple for Christmas presents

Kipling Strict City Nylon & Leather Trim Zip Round Large Purse
Last Clicks Price£10.00 QVC Price£43.25Item Number138789 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.95Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product:
Practical and stylish, this Strict City nylon and leather trim large purse by Kipling is the perfect way to keep your cards, notes and loose change safe. Inside it has credit card slots, a large pocket for bank notes and a zipped pocket that's ideal for storing your change. The front of the purse is adorned with a smart leather trim and the round Kipling logo. Dimensions: 19cm x 10cm (7.5" x 4").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.138789

Thank you Molly, I went for one as a gift. Great saving and happy I got it, I usually show up way too late!

thanks, what a bargain - just ordered one (supposedly for a christmas present but I may well end up keeping it!)

Wow! What a bargain! Too big for my needs and can't think of anyone to give it to as a present. Seems too good not to buy even for somebody else.

Wow, thanks very much Molly!! :D:D Wanted to get a couple for pressies but they said I'd ordered the last one. Still, one is better than none.

I have ordered a couple for Christmas presents

Kipling Strict City Nylon & Leather Trim Zip Round Large Purse
Last Clicks Price£10.00 QVC Price£43.25Item Number138789 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.95Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product:
Practical and stylish, this Strict City nylon and leather trim large purse by Kipling is the perfect way to keep your cards, notes and loose change safe. Inside it has credit card slots, a large pocket for bank notes and a zipped pocket that's ideal for storing your change. The front of the purse is adorned with a smart leather trim and the round Kipling logo. Dimensions: 19cm x 10cm (7.5" x 4").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.138789

Gutted I missed this!

Got this yesterday and very nice it is to ... for £10. How anyone would pay full whack (£43!) for it is though beyond me (it's back up on the site at full price). I have the nylon Slick (same size/shape) and it has 2 extra big slots inside on either side for receipts / money etc, and a pocket on the back for coins at at £28, it's much better value. I guess all you are paying for with this one is the tiny bit of leather. Would have been disappointed if I'd paid full price.

Latest posts

Back