Korres Beauty TSV 08/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried the golden crocus serum and actually, though pricey, I really did like it. I then bought a few bottles direct from a greek seller on eBay. It was genuine, same quality and a whole lot less than QVC. Plus, it was free postage, very happy. I would like to try more from Korres, so I will watch this TSV. I hope it is facial, rather than all body care because I have now lost interest in Liz Earle. Such a shame as I once was very committed to LE but too many changes and I just no longer like it at all. So, I am on the hunt for a new regime, natural and cruelty free, not made in China.

Has anyone got any experience / advice about Korres facial products at all? xx

I had a TSV with trial sizes and I think there was face cream but I bought for the hand cream. Unfortunately (and I have very dry skin) none of it was exceptional. Wouldn't rush to buy again in fact the Avon olive oil hand cream that cost about £1 was much better. I won't be going for this.

CC

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 135
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Korres TSV 3.jpg
    Korres TSV 3.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 145
Korres Supersize Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gel 1L Duo
Item Number: 246197
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Transport yourself to a Mediterranean paradise in an instant with this Korres duo of super-sized Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gels. Rich, cleansing and deeply hydrating, these formulas are fit for Aphrodite herself, so take the opportunity to stock your stash now and indulge your inner Greek goddess.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Korres Olive Oil Shower Gel Duo from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £68, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £28.02.
Make mine a large - you thought we were spoiling you with two bottles of Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gel?! Just you wait, because both formulas in this collection are also super-sized. That's enough to keep the whole family going for a while… or just you, we won't tell if you don't want to share.
Quench your skin - enriched with Grecian organic olive oil from the island of Crete, the rich formulas in this range are ideal for those looking to boost the look and feel of dry or more mature skin. The Pure Greek Olive Oil range helps to deliver hydration to promote skin's suppleness and smoothness, while helping it to look more youthful and radiant.
Choose your scent - with five wonderful scent options to choose from there will be the perfect fragrance to suit you. From fresh and floral styles to woody and zesty blends these shower gels will invigorate your daily cleansing ritual and instantly transport your mind to the shores of the Greek islands.
In your choice of:
  • Golden Apple - a mix of sweet fruits, zest and musk
  • Wild Orchid - vanilla topped with orchid and citrus
  • Pomegranate - a fantastically fruity and indulgent aroma
  • Sea Salt - a fresh, sea-inspired scent
  • Honey Pear - a refreshing pear and apple mix with the warmth of Greek honey
Contains:

• 2 x Pure Greek Olive Oil Hydrating Shower Gel (1L) in your choice of Golden Apple, Honey Pear, Pomegranate, Sea Salt or Wild Orchid - a creamy formula that transforms into a rich foam on contact with water, helping to leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Enriched with olive leaf extract wheat proteins, marshmallow root extract and aloe
How to use:
  • Use in the shower and combine with water
  • For best results, use with a loofah or sponge

I tried the golden crocus serum and actually, though pricey, I really did like it. I then bought a few bottles direct from a greek seller on eBay. It was genuine, same quality and a whole lot less than QVC. Plus, it was free postage, very happy. I would like to try more from Korres, so I will watch this TSV. I hope it is facial, rather than all body care because I have now lost interest in Liz Earle. Such a shame as I once was very committed to LE but too many changes and I just no longer like it at all. So, I am on the hunt for a new regime, natural and cruelty free, not made in China.

Has anyone got any experience / advice about Korres facial products at all? xx
hi Ballerina, I tried their White Pine face moisturiser a while back and for the first time ever had a really itchy reaction so back it went and haven't tried any other since. I am currently using Jane Scrivner oil serum and moisturiser, gorgeous to use.

Just ordered the Sea Salt TSV …

Hopefully it is good as they say [QVC, stretching the truth, never)

I’ve never tried Korres, but my attention’s drawn to the Sea Salt flavour of this as i love the Coastal fragrances. 🤔
I have tried the shower gels and I think it’s lovely the sea salt is my favourite it foams up lovely in the bath and does leave your skin nice and soft I’ve gone for the tsv it will last ages

Latest posts

Back