La Roberts strips Sharon of her XS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosielinks

Registered Shopper
Couldn't believe the spite of the woman. She actually ordered Sharon to remove her XS Centigrade coat to put on a S 'so much better'. What a complete cow. Wish someone would do the same to her. Starting to loathe this vain, self-loving woman. She only feels good if she can put someone else down.

Oh, I just saw that too. Nasty. She's also just said of the Funnel Neck Coat they were presenting that 'She absolutely loved' it then said 'it is the sort of coat her and her daughter would fall out over if she bothered to buy it'. Nice to know the high opinion she has of the fashion they sell... Now we all know :wink:

I cannot believe people let her away with this. Is everyone going around with a doormat strapped to their backs? Such rudeness needs addressing, ignoring it isn't working.

I have always been a fan of JR, but I'm finding it rather hard to stick up for her just lately. I think she is so heading for a fall, she is only a QVC employee after all.

Couldn't believe the spite of the woman. She actually ordered Sharon to remove her XS Centigrade coat to put on a S 'so much better'. What a complete cow. Wish someone would do the same to her. Starting to loathe this vain, self-loving woman. She only feels good if she can put someone else down.

Yes, but it would be more of the case of remove the S and try the L, it'll look so much better!
I've not been a great fan of JR since the year she decided to present the BCC charity evening wearing the lowest cut, clevage enhancing dress she could get her hands on. Ok, I know the woman can't help the fact she's well endowed, but for heaven's sake...she didn't have to do that!

Think she is pretty good for her age and quite attractive though, but then so are Kathy and Debbie, but they somehow don't feel the need to keep reminding us!

Well that's a bit rich. If Sharon needs a small JR would be at least an XL! Would she have us believe they are the same size? She would do well to think before engaging mouth - her words will jump up and bite her on the rear.

Oh, I just saw that too. Nasty. She's also just said of the Funnel Neck Coat they were presenting that 'She absolutely loved' it then said 'it is the sort of coat her and her daughter would fall out over if she bothered to buy it'. Nice to know the high opinion she has of the fashion they sell... Now we all know :wink:

Oh so Sophie is a small like Julia then!

Yes, but it would be more of the case of remove the S and try the L, it'll look so much better!
I've not been a great fan of JR since the year she decided to present the BCC charity evening wearing the lowest cut, clevage enhancing dress she could get her hands on. Ok, I know the woman can't help the fact she's well endowed, but for heaven's sake...she didn't have to do that!

Think she is pretty good for her age and quite attractive though, but then so are Kathy and Debbie, but they somehow don't feel the need to keep reminding us!

That's what turned me against her too, her own sister was having surgery just a few days later. As well as that a horrible remark she made to Alison Keenan whose marriage would have been ending at the time made me think she's very spiteful. Btw I think AK is well able for her but just that JR would do such a thing in the first place.:emo:

I saw that jaw-dropping performance too. The cheek of it! Glen couldn't get the buttons of the Small undone,so Sharon stood there with the XS hanging off one finger, able to model nothing. They had to cut to VT to cover the whole mess. While Julia sat there looking like a binbag full of potatoes in the black Ronni Nicole ruffle dress that does nothing for her.

I am rapidly going off this woman. Pride comes before a fall! Why is she behaving like this? I also think that working as a family in a family run business is fine but I have reservations about this outside that setting. It can in some situations make colleagues uncomfortable and in the long run it is also best for children to navigate their own way through life.

If JR carries on like this I will avoid watching her and I used to quite like her!

If she is behaving badly behind the scenes QVC will be very lucky to avoid a tribunal and the negative publicity that being accused of having an unpleasant workplace attracts. Come on Julia before you end up as the Heather Mills of shopping telly.

She's presenting a craft hour at eleven pm tomorrow which should be interesting as she makes no secret of the fact that she has no interest in craft.

maybe she was told in her earpiece to change the jacket

There are loads of occasions when the model's garment manifestly doesn't fit, but I've never heard a presenter ask the model to change. Immediately afterwards, JR said the the gallery had 'told' her to put on a shiny puffball coat; I wondered if that was a punishment. She insisted she loved it.

Last edited:
And now that I come to think of it, a couple of hours before, on the Dreamkeeper show with Catherine, Sharon mentioned that her daughter was in her last year at Oxford, doing Physics. Catherine said 'Ooh, clever girl'. I wonder if JR was listening? That's not something she could trump with one of her put-down boasts. The whole thing on the Centigrade hour had a spiteful, I'll-bring-you-down-a-peg feel about it.

Nasty, nasty, nasty. Do you think JR has got worse since Debbie Flint came back?

Luckily I'm not subject to her comments.........I always watch it 30x faster on Sky plus.....you should see her leaping about!!! Actually I nearly always watch it speeded up,I can just look at the products then:up:

Someone at QVC towers should have a word with Ms Roberts and remind her that although she may think it, no one is bigger than the channel.

She is being so rude to almost everyone and seeming to revel in it as she thinks it makes her look good. Unfortunately, she couldn't be more wrong. I don't particularly want to watch her anymore and I know I'm not the only one.

I was looking forward to the B&W shows but if she is presenting them I may have to think twice before I watch them.

It must be quite embarrassing for her daughter don't you think? Fancy your Mum saying on t.v. that they could both wear the same style of clothes. For most teenagers that would be the kiss of death.

Latest posts

Back