Lab Beauty Tools TSV 28/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These offerings must be great sellers just that those who find them remarkable do not write reviews!

Oh joy .... It's been at least a month since we had the last one. :thinking:

You would think, considering the poor reviews their gadgets get, that they'd lie low for a few months.

Well the last one they did, the neck smoother outer, obviously did not work because if it did Pireo would have a super smooth swan neck as she would have continued using it after the TSV. I'm watching her on the Nina Leonard show and her neck is exactly the same as it was before she did all the demo'ing of the LAB gadget. I shall not even be watching this new TSV whatever it may be.

CC

On the rare occasion that I do watch the launch of a LAB gadget (mainly so I can listen to the claims they make and compare them to the reviews that are posted afterwards) all I want to do is to take a pair of scissors to the sisters' hair. Long straggly hair isn't flattering and needs "blunting" to get rid of the straggly bits. (Just my opinion .... and I do have long hair :wink: )

To paraphrase Brenda of Bristol, “a Lab TSV ? What, another one -I can’t stand this”

LAB Microderm Pro Tool & 30ml Elixir TSV 28/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402637

LAB TSV 1.jpg

LAB TSV 2.jpg

LAB TSV 3.jpg

Micro dermabrasion tool? You can buy them on ebay for £30, obviously not this one which no doubt has special powers. Interesting to see the price and what it actually does or doesn't do.

CC

I might be mistaken but it looks very similar to the one they did earlier which totally bombed. The only difference is that they’ve stuck some “magic cream” in with it. They showed masses of dead skin coming off the models, so I bought one. It did absolutely nothing and so I sent it back, as did dozens of other customers. Since that I’ve not fallen for their hype.

If it is the same/similar gadget, then the addition of the elixir will mean that it will have a different product number and so previous reviews won’t be visible.

The outlet stores must be piled high with these products.I think many of us have fallen for the hype once and returned never to touch or listen to anything they say ever again.

I might be mistaken but it looks very similar to the one they did earlier which totally bombed. The only difference is that they’ve stuck some “magic cream” in with it. They showed masses of dead skin coming off the models, so I bought one. It did absolutely nothing and so I sent it back, as did dozens of other customers. Since that I’ve not fallen for their hype.

If it is the same/similar gadget, then the addition of the elixir will mean that it will have a different product number and so previous reviews won’t be visible.

Yes, it was in February and it was this one

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/98/402498

When I saw the photos I thought the third one was the 'after' shot :mysmilie_19: Then I put on my glasses :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Yes, it was in February and it was this one

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/98/402498

Thanks, Sazza. I’m glad I wasn’t imagining it.

I’ll now look forward to reading the new reviews because, unless they’ve done something remarkable to the gadget, the reviews will probably average 1.5 - 2 stars again and last time there were over 200 of them. I very much doubt that the included elixir will make any difference at all to the product.

LAB Microderm-Pro with Diamond Tip 30 Filters & Treatment Elixir
Item Number: 402637
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £1.95

The Microderm-pro from LAB is a professional Microdermabrasion facial tool, with a real diamond tip designed to gently exfoliate your skin, which comes with 30 filters, extra tips and a post treatment elixir. Tackle fine lines and minor imperfections with the help of this superb skincare system, and give yourself a quick yet effective pampering facial from the comfort of your own home.
A healthy glow - the microdermabrasion handheld device features gentle suction ability, designed to help stimulate your skin and massage it, while sweeping away dead skin cells, working to leave your skin looking firmer, smoother and more youthful. It can be used on your face, body, hands and feet, and around your eyes and nose with the precision tip. This innovative tool also works to help increase the absorption of serums into the skin, so you can get the most out of your skincare.

Portable beauty - this lightweight, handheld device has a sleek, modern design and comes in a choice of seven delightfully fresh colours; Coral, Pink, Purple, Grey, Lilac, Teal and Berry. It also comes with its own travel pouch for easy portability - so you can treat yourself to some pampering wherever you are!

After care - LAB’s new Elixir has been specially formulated to help soothe and hydrate your skin after microdermabrasion. With gentle aloe vera and soothing cucumber, combined with silk amino acids, this hydrating formula helps replenish your skin and lock in that youthful glow, completing your at-home facial.

Contains:

1 x Microderm-pro device (wireless)
1 x Post Treatment Elixir (30ml) - with aloe vera, cucumber and silk amino acids
1 x diamond face tip - designed to exfoliate your skin. Tips last up to 3 - 6 months and are removable and replaceable
2 x vacuum tips - to massage the skin and stimulate cell surface circulation
1 x cleaning brush
30 x filters - designed to help stop small particles/debris from entering and clogging the suction motor
1 x travel pouch
1 x USB charging cable
1 x user guide

Colour options:

Pink
Lilac
Grey
Coral
Purple
Teal
Berry

How to use:

Cleanse and dry face before starting the treatment
With the diamond tip attached, turn on the device and place the tip against the area of skin you want to treat
Use even motions to gently exfoliate areas such as the face, body, hands and feet
Use your free hand to hold the skin on your face taught
Pass over each line of the face once with the diamond tip
Use 1 - 2 times per week

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402637

Bottom pic = ball sac?

Elixir......HA!

BALLS!!!!!:mysmilie_47:

Stop it :mysmilie_17: You're reminding me of the time we were visiting my mum's and she came out with that time stopping, jaw dropping question . . . "What's a baw bag?" (she was reading my nephew's facebook page at the time)

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Even funnier was Mr CC's deadpan answer, "it's a scrotum". If I could have stopped laughing myself half to death I'd have taken a photo of her face ha ha ha ha ha ha. Rats I've now spilt my wine laughing he he he he he. You'd have thought that having had two husbands, a son, five grandsons and several male dogs she wouldn't have needed to ask!

CC

Snakeoil salesmen, the pair of them. Anyone who buys into their scientific spiel, about clinical trials - which for the uninitiated takes years and years - [which means these two would have been (or should have been) around 5 years old, for any of their products to be tested,] need their heads examining.

Doesn't anyone at QVC question how a company can churn out a 'new' skin gadget every 6 months ? Good God, most (not including those from China) childrens toys have years of research and road testing before they are allowed anywhere near a child, yet these couple of herberts are claiming all sorts of research and clinical trials on products that are meant for our skin !!!!

I wouldn't buy this ,however I'm getting great results from the Hayo'u rose quartz facial tool it's actually a pleasure to use.:mysmilie_1:

Latest posts

Back