LAB Products

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Omg, terrible reviews about these products on QVC, now on the right channel as IW are used to telling porkies about all their products.

Jazzydrury

VIP Shopper
You would have thought those sisters would have given up.

There first show is with Rob and Barrowboy

harrytumkins

No doubt been looking for a similar range of products as opatra on Tjc

Those reviews are pretty shocking and they wont get the same 60 day trial with Ideal

good luck!

harrytumkins

possibly is the norm these days sadly or at least incentivised

always amazed how much people put by reviews on say amazon very easily manipulated

Muttley

VIP Shopper
possibly is the norm these days sadly or at least incentivised

always amazed how much people put by reviews on say amazon very easily manipulated
Reviews are difficult to trust. I may have liked a product but just say I didn't simply because I could. Even if somebody hasn't received an incentive you have no idea if they are telling the truth. PS - I had never lied in a review, it was just an example🤭!

SpiralGalaxy

No doubt been looking for a similar range of products as opatra on Tjc

Those reviews are pretty shocking and they wont get the same 60 day trial with Ideal

good luck!
I have an Opatra eye wand and sent back the LAB version to QVC. The Opatra wand at least feels as though it's doing something. I've always wanted to try the Synergy, but it's very expensive and there's a lack of reviews on TJC.

I've seen LAB products in TKMAXX frpm time to time and every indication is that they're junk as far as I can see. I'd pick Opatra over LAB any day thus far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digigyan1570
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks