Laura Geller Eye Rimz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Just a heads up for fans of the Eye Rimz, they're back in stock in all colours.

cool, thanks for the heads up! She has a few shows on this week so hopefully most things will have been stocked up again.

Tx

cool, thanks for the heads up! She has a few shows on this week so hopefully most things will have been stocked up again.

Tx

I've had a look through the LG inventory (as Daniel used to say) and there are still quite a few things on waitlist only. But I know how quickly the Eye Rimz sell out and they've been out of stock for so long, they probably won't last long on the show.

And free P&P on items shown !...makes a nice change !

I tried the link to the P&P free items on the website but nothing was showing up so I went through the individual LG items and some are coming up with free P&P but unfortunately not the Eye Rimz! Just as well as I've already ordered mine, I'd be kicking myself if they came up with free P&P on the show.
However, for anyone who wants more Balance & Brighten, that's got free P&P.

I quite like the eye rimz but i am loving the Mally Topaz eyeshadow stick which i use as eyeliner. It stays put on me all day, the best i have ever used and i have tried them all!

Topaz, Eye Rimz is the one I have not tried, because I had enough of other stuff to wade through, is it good.? and the Colours you have tried.?

Thanks xx

Topaz, Eye Rimz is the one I have not tried, because I had enough of other stuff to wade through, is it good.? and the Colours you have tried.?

Thanks xx

I've never actually tried it yet Paw, I wanted to order the Blue/Black last time it was on but it sold out and has been on waitlist ever since. This is the first time it's been back in stock so I grabbed it quick!! I'm really going on the reviews I've read and the fact that Laura says she just can't keep it in stock because it's so popular. I did buy a similar product from Boots called Two-Faced (which another forum member told me about). I like that one but I really want to try Laura's, just to see what all the hype is about, and I love the colours. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back