Laura Geller Make Up TSV 14/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i only use balance and brighten and often get asked what makeup i'm wearing (or even the biggest compliment of all, are you even wearing makeup), its so natural looking and really works well for me. I'm allergic to the world and this is the only one that doesn't react with my skin, and i couldn't be happier with the results.

My Mum got me one for Christmas that I've only recently got around to trying out, and I love it. Very natural looking and easy to apply, but provides really good coverage and gives a nice dewy finish.

The last compact I got and returned was very powdery, like they had changed the formula. When I tapped my brush on the baked product powder flew up IYKWIM

Yes, this tallies with a lot of reviews on QVC, all saying the same thing. I will be gutted if the new formula doesn't suit me, as I've only just discovered it! My existing one isn't powdery at all. I started off tapping after loading the brush, to remove any excess, but really wasn't necessary.

I've got enough brown eyeshadows to last me until I'm 150. It was all I used to wear but I'm a bit more adventurous now.

My Mum got me one for Christmas that I've only recently got around to trying out, and I love it. Very natural looking and easy to apply, but provides really good coverage and gives a nice dewy finish.
Was it B&B though or B&Glow? One of the Christmas TSVs was with B&G just can’t remember which year. It really is much nicer than B&B.

i only use balance and brighten and often get asked what makeup i'm wearing (or even the biggest compliment of all, are you even wearing makeup), its so natural looking and really works well for me. I'm allergic to the world and this is the only one that doesn't react with my skin, and i couldn't be happier with the results.

I must admit, I only ever get told my make up looks nice when I have bnb on. lol!

Was it B&B though or B&Glow? One of the Christmas TSVs was with B&G just can’t remember which year. It really is much nicer than B&B.

It was B&B. I'm using the Fair at the moment, but would probably need the Porcelain in the Winter. Thanks for the recommendation, will have to give the B&G a go!

I've stopped buying lg from QVC apart from the huge B&b they did in beauty month. I just get what I want from Debenhams when they have their discount days

I haven't bought a LG TSV or any kit for a long time as I'm not a huge fan of her shadows, mascara or eyeliner. However her blushers, Spackle and BnB are great. Like the look of the blush in this kit and will look to buy this singularly. Have a couple of brown lipsticks already and a BnB that has not been open long. Personally I have not found the BnB powdery of late but I've noticed that the product looks like it is receding from the edges of the pan.

Would highly recommend the Oil Mattifying Spackle I recently got from Debenhams. Fab product.

I had a small tube 15 ml of a mattifying product (not Spackle, can’t remember what it was) and it was fab, it came in one of her Matte kits or Sugar Free.. I have recently bought the Matte Maker powder duo and it was an excellent offer but the product is rubbish imo, it makes the skin dull with a white hue and most importantly the shine comes on at lunch time even if I'd used loads in the morning. And it's drying, so I'll be sending it back. I’d be interested to try Oil Mattifying Spackle, thanks for the tip VALM.

I haven't bought a LG TSV or any kit for a long time as I'm not a huge fan of her shadows, mascara or eyeliner. However her blushers, Spackle and BnB are great.

Looking through my make up collection, the only Laura Geller products I use regularly are the matte maker and bronze n brighten. I use bnb when I need a touch up of foundation, but hardly ever on it's own as a foundation anymore. I have loads of the products but only really dip into the eye shadows & blushes from time to time. I hate the eyeliners & some of the spackles.

I'm a big tarte fan though, I use loads from that range - foundation, blushers, highlighters, eyeliners, eye shadows, finishing powder & lip products.

Tend to use Mally's volumising mascara & primer though, IT Cosmetics under eye concealer and revitalash's brow product.

On a slight tangent, anyone know what has happened to the previous Laura geller tsv 3rd drop? The one with the Tahitian body compact?

How does the Balance &Brighten compare to Bare Minerals Original Foundation? I do quite fancy trying the Laura Geller one for a change. I am worried it would look a bit powdery tough!

Personally, I find it preferable to the BM original (as well as much less messy). I found the BM one looked drier and therefore more ageing, whereas I find my skin colour just looks evened out with the LG B&B.

Looking through my make up collection, the only Laura Geller products I use regularly are the matte maker and bronze n brighten. I use bnb when I need a touch up of foundation, but hardly ever on it's own as a foundation anymore. I have loads of the products but only really dip into the eye shadows & blushes from time to time. I hate the eyeliners & some of the spackles.

I'm a big tarte fan though, I use loads from that range - foundation, blushers, highlighters, eyeliners, eye shadows, finishing powder & lip products.

Tend to use Mally's volumising mascara & primer though, IT Cosmetics under eye concealer and revitalash's brow product.

I'm the same in that I don't like using Balance n Brighten on its own anymore. I do like the Bronze n Brighten too and have recently finished one. Like you also, I'm loving Tarte more and have switched to a compact version of Park Avenue Princess which looks similar to BnB in that it contains different hues. Love their foundation, lipstick and blush (recently got Exposed.). My daughter raves about their mascara. Not a huge fan of the Showstopper palette though but own a Holiday palette that I prefer.

Personally, I find it preferable to the BM original (as well as much less messy). I found the BM one looked drier and therefore more ageing, whereas I find my skin colour just looks evened out with the LG B&B.
I was sent a sample of BM once. When I had used it (not that bad but wrong shade so I looked orange) I looked down and found I was covered in the stuff. Too messy for me to bother with. I like BNB very much though.

On a slight tangent, anyone know what has happened to the previous Laura geller tsv 3rd drop? The one with the Tahitian body compact?

QVC are struggling to get the stock apparently. I did read somewhere they were hoping to get it out this week, but no far I haven't received mine.

Not a huge fan of the Showstopper palette though but own a Holiday palette that I prefer.

The Showstopper palette has been a bit of a let down, hasn't it? I don't use mine as often as others I have.

Now seen the Holiday palette...

LG hour is on tonight 22.00-23.00

Laura Geller 4 Piece Complexion Cosmetics Collection
One Time Only Price:
£39.96
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-4...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-218651

Laura Geller 3 Piece Bronze Beauty Recipe Collection & Brush
One Time Only Price:
£30.60
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-3...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-218652

"As Is" Laura Geller I-Care Eyeliner Duo
AS IS Price:
£9.53
P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/As-Is-Laura-Ge...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-227691

LG hour is on tonight 22.00-23.00

Laura Geller 4 Piece Complexion Cosmetics Collection
One Time Only Price:
£39.96
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-4...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-218651

Laura Geller 3 Piece Bronze Beauty Recipe Collection & Brush
One Time Only Price:
£30.60
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-3...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-218652

"As Is" Laura Geller I-Care Eyeliner Duo
AS IS Price:
£9.53
P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/As-Is-Laura-Ge...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-227691

that OTO has been on before & sold out & that AS IS item wont go to air ever

Latest posts

Back