Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No LG on that site now.

Yep, only checked after I'd posted it - but as I said in my post it is a bit hit and miss and sometimes they carry stock and other times not...is worth checking back from time to time just in case

I don't know if this has been asked/answered on this thread, I'm too lazy to plough through 22 pages of posts to find out :blush:

I desperately need some B n' B in the fair shade but QVC don't have it, not even on Waitlist (as far as I can see, but seems a bit odd). It works out more expensive on EBAy.

My question is - does anyone know of any UK cosmetics websites that sell it ?

Thanks

Linda :wave2:

Dear all,

I would just like to thank you all for giving me a "lead", I will keep my eyes open on Beauty Chamber. Thanks especially to 3 of you who PM'd me with offers.

Hope you all have a good day!

Linda xxx

Hi Linda,

I am trying to pm you. You have exceeded your pm quota and you cannot receive any, unless you clear some space in your mailbox.

thank you :hi:

I don't know if this has been asked/answered on this thread, I'm too lazy to plough through 22 pages of posts to find out :blush:

I desperately need some B n' B in the fair shade but QVC don't have it, not even on Waitlist (as far as I can see, but seems a bit odd). It works out more expensive on EBAy.

My question is - does anyone know of any UK cosmetics websites that sell it ?

Thanks

Linda :wave2:

QVC are getting them back in stock in september I rang cus I need it too! and matte maker

that's a QVC US item no

laura%2Bgeller.bmp

Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Color-Correcting Foundation
Laura Geller Ethereal Rose Blush
Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten Color-Correcting Bronzer
Laura Geller Mini Retractable Brush

not the most appropriate, thread to post this...
...i have received two 'new' items from the LG range.

* the full figured lashes mascara - the best LG mascara and one of the best i have used.

* the eye rimz in 'gold spell' - the combination of dark charcoal, white and gold is just scrumptious!

:flower: xxxx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270437142134&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:GB:1123

i got gold spell from a us seller on ebay isnt it beautifull

Is this a new eye rimz colour? I've seen the blue/black, green, purple and bronze on offer but not gold spell. It sounds lovely.

im not sure if well get it over here topaz, i got it from a US seler on ebay they got it in a kit from qvc USA you know when they get a tsv sometimes they get it sent to them every 60 or 90 days for so long but in different colours and gold spell was in one of them
have a search on ebay but search worldwide it only cost me £8 odd including shipping!it is a lovely colour LG GOLD SPELL.jpg

Last edited:
i just got my Glow Box. what a wonderful kit this is! and the look on the face is so natural!! love, love it! :flower:xxxxx

Latest posts

Back