Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So annoying when you are waiting for something and you know everyone else has got or is getting theirs. Mine does at least say despatched but the tracking shows it has not got very far! I am sure if you rang, they would reassure you. Good luck! I feel your anticipation!

Good idea, I think I will. I have checked and I have autodelivery option order acknowledgement however, I had been sent a new Credit card and I had to ring up to give them the new details before they would put the order through so hope they didn't coke things up.

Mine should hopefully arrive soon fingers crossed :) How do you clean the foot files? Are they the same as the crystal nail files where you run them under water to renew them? I only really wanted drop 1 and 4 so not sure if I'll keep this one or not although I'm easily tempted :mysmilie_50:

Mine should hopefully arrive soon fingers crossed :) How do you clean the foot files? Are they the same as the crystal nail files where you run them under water to renew them? I only really wanted drop 1 and 4 so not sure if I'll keep this one or not although I'm easily tempted :mysmilie_50:

I'm sure you could easily sell the other drops as many people were very disappointed when autodelivery option sold out.

Funny as I was most looking forward to drops 2 and 3 wasn't too interested in drop one but ended up loving it.

Speaking from personal experience (ie: being caught out) if you return a drop but don't cancel the Auto Delivery, the next drops will come out to you in the normal schedule. It does mean you're in for the postage each time, but at least not for the whole price of the delivery.

You have to explicitly cancel the AD, as a separate action to your return of a delivery.

Yes I know thanks :) As the parcel is over the amount they are allowed to send it the post for nail varnish/toxic items I can get a courier to collect for free so atleast I only loose the postage once and don't have to pay for it to send it back.

I think I'll keep it actually and try to sell the varnishes as they aren't the colours I want :) x

Yes I know thanks :) As the parcel is over the amount they are allowed to send it the post for nail varnish/toxic items I can get a courier to collect for free so atleast I only loose the postage once and don't have to pay for it to send it back.

I think I'll keep it actually and try to sell the varnishes as they aren't the colours I want :) x

:mysmilie_14: I think the whole set's my cup of tea - mine's literally just arrived and I'm ridiculously excited! Lime green is about my most favourite colour, it's very summery, as is the coral - and the red will be a nice addition too, for me, as mostly I've got cream reds, rather than metallic/pearlescent. I'm also always a sucker for foot stuff. I hope you've got parts of the kit you're going to enjoy, Nikkidolphinangel :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_14: I think the whole set's my cup of tea - mine's literally just arrived and I'm ridiculously excited! Lime green is about my most favourite colour, it's very summery, as is the coral - and the red will be a nice addition too, for me, as mostly I've got cream reds, rather than metallic/pearlescent. I'm also always a sucker for foot stuff. I hope you've got parts of the kit you're going to enjoy, Nikkidolphinangel :mysmilie_59:

I'm definitely going to keep the kit as I love his crystal nail files so the foot one is brilliant as is the smoother :) I also like the pedicure oil, the hand cream smells lovely and will try the foot masque. I'll keep the red polish but I don't want the lime and coral so I'll try and sell them :)

I'm definitely going to keep the kit as I love his crystal nail files so the foot one is brilliant as is the smoother :) I also like the pedicure oil, the hand cream smells lovely and will try the foot masque. I'll keep the red polish but I don't want the lime and coral so I'll try and sell them :)

What does the hand cream smell of to you? Is it orange-y - I can't really tell?

Both the handcreams have quite subtle smells, definitely not going to overpower anything else you're wearing. It reminds me of a Yankee fragrance, but trouble is I can't tell which one!! It's definitely got some floral element to it, but not strong and obvious. I'd say it is fairly unisex. More importantly, not greasy and sinks in quickly!

Mine's on it's way I've had the email! Yippee.

Hope you're as pleased with it as I was!

I don't want to wish away the rest of the year, but I'm excited to see the next two deliveries now :mysmilie_480:

I have to say that reviewing all the products included in the different AD drops, they are all products I've not got and am wanting to try...

The one TSV of his that I really regret not getting was the cocktails one from about 2 years ago (I think) as I've recently begun playing with cocktailing effects, and I love what you can do.

Last edited:
ooh - hopefully will be showing as shipping soon for those of us on auto delivery. Not showing yet, though.

I cancelled my ADs after the last one as I didn't fancy the colours coming up in the next two ADs (too many shimmers) and I decided to go for the Nails Inc instead.

FYI, my TSV was despatched on 17th March and the first AD on 16th June so I would have been expecting the Autumn one to be coming out towards the end of next week ... if that makes sense? Hope you love it!

Never tempted by Nails Inc TSVs, personally, as I find the quality of their nail polishes don't work well for me (apart from the special effects - like the florals and galaxy etc). On the other hand, I've been hugely impressed by the Leighton Denny nail colours - the depth of pigment even with one coat has wowed me. I tend to keep an eye out in M&S (who had their new Goddess colours before the official launch, and in advance of QVC's "exclusive").

We're all different, thank goodness. What a bore if we all liked the same things all the time!

Not sure if the ADs have started to turn up yet...?

I missed the TSV (nooo!) but spotted the Autumn collection on the website a day or so before SCW posted about it on here and I placed my order. I know it was a few pounds more than the TSV/ADs but since I missed that I still think this collection was a good value and worth buying.

Anyway mine turned up this morning and I'm very pleased with it. Great nail polish colours and lots of other bits too. I'm very happy!

Latest posts

Back