Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im sure someone posted photos on the Beauty bash thread :) Maybe they can repost here.

012.jpg TSV march. The tube is handcream which will come in a small tube but they weren't ready for the Beauty bash

013.jpg !st drop

014.jpg 2nd drop

015.jpg 3rd drop.

Photos aren't very clear l'm afraid. They were taken on my carp mobile phone.

Does anyone know what's included please or a price as I can't load the pictures? I've just started to grow my nails so might be persuaded as in incentive to stop biting them :mysmilie_50: thanks x

Tsv includes 3 colours, miracle drops Undercover (I think) topcoat, remover pot, tube of hand cream.

3 colours, foot file, foot smoother. well heeled exfoliating mask, pedicure oil and hand cream

3 colours, slick tips, ,hand cream, renovate and remover pot.

3 colours, hand cream, miracle spray. undercover, topcoat.

each comes with a buffer/ file to match the bag.

I like LD but this one is not for me as too many darker colours and I've got plenty of those.

It's QVC's usual efficiency - the first drop will be the Spring collection! But they don't know there colours at Q so days of the week, months and seasons would be beyond them!

Ha ha - was thinking there was a strange autumnal theme for a spring collection. :mysmilie_47:

I think this is a really good TSV from a nail brand.

It's a shame I've stopped doing my own nails as of this year because I definitely would have gone for this.

Latest posts

Back