Leighton Denny TSV - 30/09/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The screen asking you to accept the auto delivery seems to suggest that postage is only charged on the first shipment:

"Receive the Leighton Denny 8 Piece Cause a Scene Collection every 90 days for the QVC Price for as long as you stay in the plan. Pay P&P on first shipment only. Cancel anytime."

I've saved a screen dump in case anyone wants to argue the toss with customer service if this sin't the case.

Jude xx

Oo thanks SCW ordered auto delivery option, very exciting, probably won't sleep now all the excitement before bed time!

To pluck ... unfortunately.
Talking of 'pluck', I also find my tweezers have been used on screw heads.
He's been told - "Do that again & I'll bite you nails & wax your brows when you are in that stupor normal people call sleep."

Yes, quite! Fortunately he knows better than to touch mine........

Well , I'm still up watching, prefer the colours that are yet to come but I'm planning on doing a bit of swapping and splitting up for Xmas and keeping for me!

Not a great start to the TSV launch. Julia picking up LD on the pricing. LD not happy with the set background and camera angles - starts to shift the furniture about. Embarrasing silences and duff information about dates of autodelivery. LD seems very prickly tonight. And what is Julia wearing?

Only just turned over ~ LD seems very tetchy tonight and I don't normally comment on presenter's outfits but .... OMG!!! what are you wearing Julia???

I just don't like LD or his sidekick Nina. Both seem rather supercilious and neither seem happy to be at QVC. His varnishes are OK, but the colours are rather limited and dull. That neutral shade in the TSV is the same colour as diarrhoea. No ways am I wearing that on my fingernails. People will wonder where I've been putting my fingers.

Leighton's being a right diva tonight , he wants a new studio tomorrow its haunted he claims:giggle:... he is made me laugh tonight :clapping:

I think he has always been a bit of a tit, but he was a bigger cup size tonight. Am assuming he was for the full hour judging by the comments.

I like him. Don't do nail polish, not allowed to wear in work, and all the hand washing etc means i have
awful nails. Leighton has a bit of a diva about him, and he says what he thinks, and its refreshing. He's
always hated those dungeons, and so do i . Terrible studio, dreadful and dreary and depressing and
disappointing, anymore things beginning with d (to do with the studio) :glass: :ninja:

He needs to remember that he'd still be buffing the nails of Jade Jagger or whatever her name is if it wasn't for QVC. Thank goodness for Julia - what a trooper.

A lot of the colours in the TSV are vile.

Stroppy Leighton

I don't know what the problems were, it wasnt immediately apparent, but he had a right queeny strop in the TSV launch. Nothing was right, the table, the background, the camera angle, the notes he was using...

Uncomfortable for the viewer, thank god JR remained professional.

Get over your tiny self Leighton. You're just somebody who knows famous people. No-one cares Hun.

I love Julia's black sandals she is wearing in the TSV hour, checked website, no result for them. Anyone knows what they may be? Thanks.

I like him. Don't do nail polish, not allowed to wear in work, and all the hand washing etc means i have
awful nails. Leighton has a bit of a diva about him, and he says what he thinks, and its refreshing. He's
always hated those dungeons, and so do i . Terrible studio, dreadful and dreary and depressing and
disappointing, anymore things beginning with d (to do with the studio) :glass: :ninja:

I think he is probably the only guest who is honest about his products, i never get the feeling he is trying to push stuff on people he even suggested flogging the treatments on e bay if you have gone for the auto delivery .

I get the feeling he is basically annoyed at whoever did the notes for him & they didn't correspond with what Julia was saying , he is clearly passionate about what he does & I like his down to earth attitude , must admit he has made me laugh tonight & he isnt usually so tetchy , but after all said & done he probably felt an idiot after the notes were clearly not how they should have been

Latest posts

Back