Leighton Denny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He would certainly be in my TOP 3 for the Brand and for Presenting and dealing with certain comments from time to time!

In other words a true professional who walks the talk! Yes, I am a big fan and do miss his shows. Bought many of his Kits and they were brilliant! :mysmilie_59:

Totally! Always acknowledged his fans on social media but without making a song and dance about it or making non-participants feel excluded. I think he could teach most of the QVC presenters a thing or two about that.

There are fewer and fewer shows on QVC you could class as fun to watch, and I think QVC is the poorer for it. Desperate presenters shrieking at the viewer and being rude to guests (ignoring them, cutting across them, not listening to them...) is not going to keep people coming back for more.

Well!! Just got a marketing email from Leighton Denny. He is now making a peelable base coat. Suitable for use with his normal nail polishes. Wonder if little ondine know? (I have been eying them....). I have ordered it (free p and p) hoping to make use of the mound of LD tsv's I have ..... can't see it on QVC website, so don't know if they will stock it.

Well!! Just got a marketing email from Leighton Denny. He is now making a peelable base coat. Suitable for use with his normal nail polishes. Wonder if little ondine know? (I have been eying them....). I have ordered it (free p and p) hoping to make use of the mound of LD tsv's I have ..... can't see it on QVC website, so don't know if they will stock it.

Got the same mail and ordered it too. Have not had much success with other peelable basecoats so I have high hopes for this :)

Totally! Always acknowledged his fans on social media but without making a song and dance about it or making non-participants feel excluded. I think he could teach most of the QVC presenters a thing or two about that.

There are fewer and fewer shows on QVC you could class as fun to watch, and I think QVC is the poorer for it. Desperate presenters shrieking at the viewer and being rude to guests (ignoring them, cutting across them, not listening to them...) is not going to keep people coming back for more.

He does and without making a song and dance about every product! Wish he would come back :mysmilie_7:

I hope the formulas haven't had a 're-brand' too, which could be the case if the company has been sold as various other QVC offerings have been (to Avon, Estée Lauder etc). I have no reason to believe it has been sold, pure speculation on my part.

Latest posts

Back