Liqui-Fix ... is it any good??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A couple of styling tricks I know - on dry hair, spritz a section with hairspray and using a comb, push the hair up into an exaggerated quiff for volume and give it a cool blast at the roots, low volume with a hairdryer. (I hang my dryer on a peg at headheight so it's easier). An AliceBand or bobbypins/kirbygrips are good to hold it in place enroute to your destination. I grew my hair and learned to fancy-braid from the web. * Love the herringbone,aka fishtail, it's a two-section braid that is easy but looks so complicated.* KenPaves pony works or just a small section of hair which is wavy when you unbraid.

A couple of styling tricks I know - on dry hair, spritz a section with hairspray and using a comb, push the hair up into an exaggerated quiff for volume and give it a cool blast at the roots, low volume with a hairdryer. (I hang my dryer on a peg at headheight so it's easier). An AliceBand or bobbypins/kirbygrips are good to hold it in place enroute to your destination. I grew my hair and learned to fancy-braid from the web. * Love the herringbone,aka fishtail, it's a two-section braid that is easy but looks so complicated.* KenPaves pony works or just a small section of hair which is wavy when you unbraid.

:sweat: Sounds exhausting Snarly.

Oh, Ben'sMum - it's moi that's exhausted and not been to bed yet. Must not post at 5am! Had reaction to dentist's needle and HyPeR iNtO tHe NiGhT (Hey, typing that was fun!) Apologies from SubduedSnarly lol

Oh, Ben'sMum - it's moi that's exhausted and not been to bed yet. Must not post at 5am! Had reaction to dentist's needle and HyPeR iNtO tHe NiGhT (Hey, typing that was fun!) Apologies from SubduedSnarly lol
Go to bed now Snarly. You need the rest x BarklySparbs

Aww sorry Snarly. I didn't mean to sound as if I was criticising. There's nothing worse than going to the dentist (I've got a bit of a phobia). Hope you're feeling better now.

dentist? eek! (((snarly)))

i've always had long hair but could never do the simplest plait never mind weaving. mind you even if i could, i get a headache even if i part it differently.

Ben'sMum - no offence taken. I realised too late, I was burbling. With M.E. I'm supposed to have adrenalin-free anaesthetic. Had Step2 of the root canal. Janie, if I can do that braid, trust me anyone can do the 2strand version. (((Hugs))) x A-slept-around-the-clock-Snarly

Latest posts

Back