Lisa Snowdon on QVC Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Remember her Eek range and all the flirting with Dale.

I went right off her when she was “manning” the phones for BCC wearing a dress with a neckline down to her waist - really helpful for those who were going through breast surgery.
Yeah I remember that now ! .. the eek stuff 🤣 Dale would flirt with a potato if it meant more sales … a bit slimy isn’t he lol …and yeah insensitive wearing a low cut dress when answering the breast cancer charity event phone line 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just full of themselves they can’t see the wood for the trees can they ?

Yeah I remember that now ! .. the eek stuff 🤣 Dale would flirt with a potato if it meant more sales … a bit slimy isn’t he lol …and yeah insensitive wearing a low cut dress when answering the breast cancer charity event phone line 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just full of themselves they can’t see the wood for the trees can they ?
Dale presents products as though reading from a script. Does he go home and kick a tree trunk to get rid of the frustrations he must feel of having to appear genuine and sincere about things he doesn't give a rat's arse about? What does it do to his soul, I wonder, or is he able to compartmentalise his life? It could be nervous breakdown territory for an honest soul to reflect on a day's work of **se licking.

Dale presents products as though reading from a script. Does he go home and kick a tree trunk to get rid of the frustrations he must feel of having to appear genuine and sincere about things he doesn't give a rat's arse about? What does it do to his soul, I wonder, or is he able to compartmentalise his life? It could be nervous breakdown territory for an honest soul to reflect on a day's work of **se licking.
That's what every decent sales assistant does, the only difference is that we have to do it one to one with a customer who we also have to appear to care about, and we are expected to be knowledgeable about the products we are selling too!

That's what every decent sales assistant does, the only difference is that we have to do it one to one with a customer who we also have to appear to care about, and we are expected to be knowledgeable about the products we are selling too!
I think the quality of a sales assistant depends on the quality of the store. Obsequiousness is obvious to most shoppers. Some people don't notice it, others like it, and still others get turned off by it. Efficient, impersonal, knowledgeable service without a crawling, obsequious sales assistant is preferred. Dale, unfortunately, is a crawler.

Latest posts

Back