Liz Earle Fans Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 150ml

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know they shouldn’t have buggered about with popular products like Eyebright and Instant Boost in the first place but I am encouraged that they at least listened and are making the change back. Then again, they would presumably have seen sales drop so it‘s not all altruistic!
They say they are listening to the customers…. But yes, it’s got to have hit sales badly. I bet Elemis are laughing their heads off… I think a lot of people have jumped LE ship and gone to them. I do really wish LE would bring back the original skin repair…

I got an email yesterday from Liz Earle with the subject line:
“News flash: Eyebright is back”

And in capitals at the bottom it says:

“YOU SPOKE,
WE LISTENED“

Went to website and it’s £18 for the 150ml bottle - sure that’s gone a fair bit?
Can’t remember bc so since last ordered it!
(Though there is an offer for free reusable pads if you enter “BRIGHT”...)

B6BAC298-1620-444E-AEA0-7A1C6293CB9F.jpeg

I got an email yesterday from Liz Earle with the subject line:
“News flash: Eyebright is back”

And in capitals at the bottom it says:

“YOU SPOKE,
WE LISTENED“

Went to website and it’s £18 for the 150ml bottle - sure that’s gone a fair bit?
Can’t remember bc so since last ordered it!
(Though there is an offer for free reusable pads if you enter “BRIGHT”...)
£18! It was £15 or £16, wasn’t it? The prices are getting ridiculous. I would never pay full price, before or now.

The QVC trio for £38.95 inc P&P isn’t bad (£13 a bottle). I inadvertently acquired the £5 voucher code for spending over £40 this week (Molton Brown set I was conned into) so if the Eyebrights hang around till the Beauty Day on 18th, when I can use the code, I might go for it.

£18! It was £15 or £16, wasn’t it? The prices are getting ridiculous. I would never pay full price, before or now.

The QVC trio for £38.95 inc P&P isn’t bad (£13 a bottle). I inadvertently acquired the £5 voucher code for spending over £40 this week (Molton Brown set I was conned into) so if the Eyebrights hang around till the Beauty Day on 18th, when I can use the code, I might go for it.

I never had you down as delusional Andi. Just shows how wrong I was. 😂

Latest posts

Back