Liz Earle TSV 28/5/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad it's sold out so l can't be tempted,! Sorry to everyone who didn't get one and wanted one though.

I couldn't resist, went for the Neroli one as I love the scent, this is the only beauty item I have bought from Q all year, which for me shows incredible restraint, dont think Caroline enjoyed being outside when the temperature dropped, seemed silly making them have to use a blanket to keep them warm.
Really don't need anymore cleanser but this seems such good value if you like superskin

I didn't go for this in the end as I'm not a fan of Superskin and have loads of moisturisers at the mo. Did get the OTO kit with the three essentials. Very pleased at price of this.

Something to look forward to when you come back Jabbathehut unless you have concerns as to where it will be left.

I recently have started getting TSV emails and even some texts! Not sure how or why as never signed up for anything, handy :mysmilie_8:

Hmmm, maybe a polite call to customer services. Shopped from the start, send little back, spend lots. No special easy peasy codes for me, or invites to do"s, or anything. Time I moaned methinks.

I did order this in the end.

CC

Latest posts

Back