L'Occitane TSV 11/05/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think its a great tsv all apart from the body lotion which ruins what would of been a fantastic tsv as most people i know dont use or want a body lotion/cream & more people have been asking for more liquid soap in special sets & this one has the almond or the citrus which are both amazingly fragrant & can be smelt on the hands for hours later
The body lotion is the decent part of the set! It’s just such a shame they haven’t put in the creamy Shea liquid soap to match. I wouldnt mind trying the scrub but the liquid soap ruined my hands and nails over lockdown and I’m not prepared to risk it again. Especially as it’s not cheap. Never had such dry flaky hands. My Aldi soap is far better. The other thing is I looked on Loccitane’s website and couldn’t see the citrus liquid soap…. So I’m wondering if this is a qvc only product?

The body lotion is the decent part of the set! It’s just such a shame they haven’t put in the creamy Shea liquid soap to match. I wouldnt mind trying the scrub but the liquid soap ruined my hands and nails over lockdown and I’m not prepared to risk it again. Especially as it’s not cheap. Never had such dry flaky hands. My Aldi soap is far better. The other thing is I looked on Loccitane’s website and couldn’t see the citrus liquid soap…. So I’m wondering if this is a qvc only product?
they have had the citrus soap in the stores & online cause i first got it from Q & then i went & got a smaller one in store (after a while as was exclusive to Q for a while) & dont even start me on the awful stores that is aldi & lidl (there stuff is awful & so is the food but that just my view of them) & goes to show how different we all are & Q know what works & what sells best for them but thats all im saying on here now

I agree the body lotion is amazing. My only issue is there’s still quite a bit left at the end as not easy to get every bit out😂😂.

i think its a great tsv all apart from the body lotion which ruins what would of been a fantastic tsv as most people i know dont use or want a body lotion/cream & more people have been asking for more liquid soap in special sets & this one has the almond or the citrus which are both amazingly fragrant & can be smelt on the hands for hours later
A lot of people on here love a body lotion so it doesn't ruin it for everyone.

It is on the L'Occitane website

they have had the citrus soap in the stores & online cause i first got it from Q & then i went & got a smaller one in store (after a while as was exclusive to Q for a while) & dont even start me on the awful stores that is aldi & lidl (there stuff is awful & so is the food but that just my view of them) & goes to show how different we all are & Q know what works & what sells best for them but thats all im saying on here now
We can’t all like the same things or the world would be very boring! I shopped in Aldi all the time until hubby was seriously ill and we needed to do online shopping. Aldi meat is superb and their wine is always really good.
QVC don’t seem to have the big sellouts like they used to, apart from the Ninja air fryers…..
I suspect people are shopping around more and getting better deals elsewhere, and stuff they really want.
And of course, the ongoing issues with old stock won’t have helped sales..

I agree the body lotion is amazing. My only issue is there’s still quite a bit left at the end as not easy to get every bit out😂😂.
I Cut the bottle in half and scoop out the remainder into an old pot. It’s been an ongoing problem with this product, the discussions have been going for years! But it’s still worth buying it’s so lush…

A lot of people on here love a body lotion so it doesn't ruin it for everyone.

It is on the L'Occitane website

Oh thanks for that, I couldn’t find it when I looked.

We can’t all like the same things or the world would be very boring! I shopped in Aldi all the time until hubby was seriously ill and we needed to do online shopping. Aldi meat is superb and their wine is always really good.
QVC don’t seem to have the big sellouts like they used to, apart from the Ninja air fryers…..
I suspect people are shopping around more and getting better deals elsewhere, and stuff they really want.
And of course, the ongoing issues with old stock won’t have helped sales..

I Cut the bottle in half and scoop out the remainder into an old pot. It’s been an ongoing problem with this product, the discussions have been going for years! But it’s still worth buying it’s so lush…

Oh thanks for that, I couldn’t find it when I looked.
Good tip re cutting the bottle in half😀

I dont shower without using a body lotion. so I need a lot.
Me too.
If this TSV had shower cream instead of liquid soap I would have bought two… that body cream is the best.
It does seem a bit odd to put in body cream and scrub with a hand wash… but we can’t all like the same thing..
Same here, body lotion is essential for me!

Same here, body lotion is essential for me!
And me! I don’t know if I have ever had any from l’Occitane for some reason, though. I have recently been buying quite a few (ok, a lot!) from Molton Brown and Philosophy to balance my excess of shower gels.

I was quite shocked when I asked a friend who said she had dry legs which body lotion/cream/butter she used and she said she never uses anything, just a moisturising shower gel. I assumed everyone used something, as they would facial moisturisers. Her next birthday present was a little stock of body creams and she’s getting into the habit.

Depending on price I’m actua
And me! I don’t know if I have ever had any from l’Occitane for some reason, though. I have recently been buying quite a few (ok, a lot!) from Molton Brown and Philosophy to balance my excess of shower gels.

I was quite shocked when I asked a friend who said she had dry legs which body lotion/cream/butter she used and she said she never uses anything, just a moisturising shower gel. I assumed everyone used something, as they would facial moisturisers. Her next birthday present was a little stock of body creams and she’s getting into the habit.
Exactly….
You wouldn’t not put moisturiser on your face so why would you not put it on your body?
I‘ve never found a perfume I am totally happy with so I like a softly fragranced body cream. LE new formula Orange Flower is lovely once it’s on. And the L’Occitane body cream is devine

L'Occitane 4 Piece Shea Summer Bodycare Collection
Item Number: 248169
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £40.98
P&P £3.95

Summer can be a tough time on your skin, with sunshine, high temperatures and salty sea air, but L'Occitane is here to help with the hydrating Shea Summer Bodycare Collection. Featuring moisturising Hands & Body Liquid Soap and an eco refill, as well as a creamy body scrub and lotion, it has everything you need to give your skin the TLC it needs over the warmer months.

*A great saving: If you were to buy a similar choice of collection individually, directly from L’Occitane, you’d pay £106 for the Citrus option, and £103 for the Almond option. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £40.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £61.07 on the Citrus option and £58.07 on the Almond option.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

All about almond? Opt for the Shea Almond option and discover the power of Provencal almonds, renowned for their subtle, mouth-watering scent and skin-loving properties. Formulated with oils and milks from this phenomenal nut harvested from trees in the south of France, these rich and indulgent formulas are sure to refresh, cleanse and calm your body and mind.

Crazy about citrus? Add a refreshing zing to your bodycare routine with the Shea Citrus option and let Shea Citrus Liquid Soap zest up your morning. Then give your skin an extra treat with Ultra Rich body scrub and lotion, these creamy formulas will help to leave you feeling soft from head to toe.

Save on waste - fill up your existing bottles with the easy-to-use refill pouch or simply use it straight from the refill. You’ll receive 500ml of product, so you’ll be stocked up on luxurious L’Occitane for a while!

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Contains:
Shea Almond collection:

• 1 x Shea Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml supersize) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with the mouth-watering aroma of fresh almond. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, sunflower seed extract and almond extract. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x Shea Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - this refill size, with its clever design, is easy to pour and replenish your favourite product
  • 1 x Almond Shower Scrub (200ml) - a cleansing and exfoliating body scrub designed to leave your skin looking and feeling softer and smoother, while enveloping it in the delicate scent of fresh, almond tree flowers. Contains almond oil and crushed shells
  • 1 x Almond Milk Veil (250ml) - a silky, hydrating formula that works to give your skin a soft, supple feeling and a healthy-looking, radiant glow. Infused with shea butter, illuminating micro-pearls plus the oil, protein and milk from Infused with shea butter, illuminating micro-pearls plus the oil, protein and milk from Provencal almonds

Or

Shea Citrus collection:

• 1 x Shea Citrus Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml supersize) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with a vibrant citrus scent. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, sunflower seed extract and orange oil. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x Shea Citrus Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - this refill size, with its clever design, is easy to pour and replenish your favourite product
  • 1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Scrub (200ml) - a luxurious, ultra-creamy body scrub formulated to gently slough away dead skin to leave a smooth, soft feel. Infused with 10% shea butter, plus apricot oil and finely ground nutshells. Suitable for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - a fluid formula developed to help moisturise, soothe and protect your skin from dryness. Rich in 15% shea butter and expertly blended with calendula, natural honey, sweet almond extract, plus apricot and sunflower seed oils

If you were to buy a similar choice of collection individually, directly from L’Occitane, you’d pay £106 for the Citrus option, and £103 for the Almond option.

Almond

500ml Liquid Soap RRP £25 cost £10.90
500ml Eco Refill RRP £22 cost £9.60
240ml Milky Veil RRP £34.50 cost £15.05
200ml Shower Scrub RRP £21.50 cost £9.38

Total RRP £103 cost £44.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Shea

500ml Citrus Liquid Soap RRP £25 cost £10.60
500ml Citrus Eco Refill RRP £22 cost £9.32
250ml Body Lotion RRP £29 cost £12.29
200ml Rich Scrub RRP £30 cost £12.72

Total RRP £106 cost £44.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back