Lola Rose OTO Fri 14th Jan 10pm?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
This Friday the TSV is Ojon, but the last scheduled hour from that range is at 7pm. I'm wondering if that might mean OTOs for the rest of the evening :happy: and there's a Lola Rose show at 10pm...:wonder:

If our supersleuths have any griff I'd be very grateful :handshake:

Lola Rose OTOs

Lola Rose Sally Teardrop Bead 49cm Necklace
Item Number: 339113
QVC Price £42.50
One Time Only Price £34.58
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Lola Rose Sally teardrop bead necklace. Featuring a smooth teardrop pendant hanging from a necklace of small round beads stationed along a cord. Clasp a little contemporary style around your neck for a look that's fun and fashionable.

Teardrop stone: 4.4cm x 3.3cm (1.7" x 1.3")
Round bead diameter: 4mm
Length of necklace: 49cm (19")
Ball bead toggle fastening

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339113

Lola Rose Tabitha Smartie Bead Bracelet
Item Number: 339114
QVC Price £20.50
One Time Only Price £17.07
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Tabitha smartie bead bracelet from Lola Rose. Features Smartie-shaped beads stationed along a cord. Add colourful style to a casual look for a touch of playful chic.

Chinese knot fastening
Longest circumference: 21cm (8.3")
Bead diameter: 12mm

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339114

Lola Rose Sally Teardrop Bead 49cm Necklace
Item Number: 339113
QVC Price £42.50
One Time Only Price £34.58
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Lola Rose Sally teardrop bead necklace. Featuring a smooth teardrop pendant hanging from a necklace of small round beads stationed along a cord. Clasp a little contemporary style around your neck for a look that's fun and fashionable.

Teardrop stone: 4.4cm x 3.3cm (1.7" x 1.3")
Round bead diameter: 4mm
Length of necklace: 49cm (19")
Ball bead toggle fastening

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339113

Lola Rose Tabitha Smartie Bead Bracelet
Item Number: 339114
QVC Price £20.50
One Time Only Price £17.07
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Tabitha smartie bead bracelet from Lola Rose. Features Smartie-shaped beads stationed along a cord. Add colourful style to a casual look for a touch of playful chic.

Chinese knot fastening
Longest circumference: 21cm (8.3")
Bead diameter: 12mm

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339114

Thanks so much Supercoolwillow - very much appreciated :up: :clapping:

got my first lola rose for Christmas went for the Bridgett Smooth Bead Friendship Bracelet in blue sandstone its soooo lovely everybody asked me where got it they all ordered one!! ended up on amazon for another style got a chunky one from £35 to £20 same colour so happy with them x

I bought the Tabitha bracelet in blue sandstone so thank you SCW. (I wish I'd got the aqua too!)

Whoohoo, just managed to get the aqua!

Last edited:
I bought the Tabitha bracelet in blue sandstone so thank you SCW. (I wish I'd got the aqua too!)

Very pleased got the grey yesterday and just managed to get the coral when it went to air as it is always nice to be able to see the products on line. Another thanks to SCW. Fab info and a really good price too.:wave:

Am I the only one getting a little bored with the Lola Rose stuff..........it's the same old same old.

Am I the only one getting a little bored with the Lola Rose stuff..........it's the same old same old.

Nah your not the only one DB, I'm getting a wee bit tired of it as well. Plus I just can't justify the price, I know its semi precious stones, but as someone who makes her own jewellery I know that I can do similiar for a fraction of the price. The only thing I haven't mastered is the chinese knot but I will get there one day!

These have just arrived and I'm very pleased I went for them. The aqua is a beautiful shade and the sandstone isn't overly sparkly, which suits me. They look fab together and I hope everyone else who bought them is as pleased as me!

These have just arrived and I'm very pleased I went for them. The aqua is a beautiful shade and the sandstone isn't overly sparkly, which suits me. They look fab together and I hope everyone else who bought them is as pleased as me!

My grey one arrived yesterday. Quite a subtle piece but I really like it. Rather please too so another thanks to SCW for the tip off

Latest posts

Back