Lola Rose TSV 21/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Next to no one ever says my surname correctly and invariably they spell it wrong too. I never bother to correct anyone other than the spelling on important documents and my email. It doesn't bother me in the least. Even my bank will accept cheques dokey incorrectly for me.

Oh and there's a Facebook competition to win a scarf on the Lola Rose page. No idea how to do a link.

It's only a good price if you want a loose weave woollen scarf that you can see through (as in the photo) and are happy just to know that at least you're not paying the £49 they ask for similar on the LR website. My experience of her woollen scarves is that they snag and run fairly easily. But if you really like the pattern and think the price is okay for what it is, go for it. I only buy on her sales now - the last I paid was £9.

It's now live on Qcut under the item number that SCW gave of 304793. The options are hearts 1, leopard print 2, medina butterfly 3, Tahiti beads ( must be the colourful one) 4. It is wool blend 90% modal/10% wool. My price is ex vat at 24.98 plus P & p . So I guess the price is 31.22?

It's now live on Qcut under the item number that SCW gave of 304793. The options are hearts 1, leopard print 2, medina butterfly 3, Tahiti beads ( must be the colourful one) 4. It is wool blend 90% modal/10% wool. My price is ex vat at 24.98 plus P & p . So I guess the price is 31.22?

The modal/wool blend ones are £46 direct from LR

Lola Rose Modal Wool Blend Print Scarf with Gift Box
Item Number: 304793
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This feminine scarf from Lola Rose comes in a choice of all-over prints in a range of versatile colours, and features fringing on the shorter sides. Made of a beautiful woollen blend that endows it with just the right balance of warmth and fluidity, it'll make a gorgeous gift for a friend - if you can bear to give it away!

Ready to give - the scarf is presented in a pretty gift box depicting the vividly-coloured natural stones synonymous with the Lola Rose brand, with a message from founder Nikki Gewirtz. Simply pop it under the tree - no fuss, no stress.

90% modal, 10% wool
Dry clean only
Dimensions (l x w): 188cm x 70cm (74" x 27.5")

Design options:

Luxitude Leopard - a burnout animal print in pastels
Medina Butterfly - featuring butterflies in shades of peach
Tahiti Beads - depicting beads and chains in green and pink
Zardosi Hearts - overlaid hearts in navy and aqua

Behind the brand
Lola Rose was founded by Nikki Gewirtz MBE in May 2000 with just one design, the tumble stone bracelet. It was snapped up by several high-end London stores and the company went from strength to strength, now making a regular appearance on the red carpet. Nikki has a philosophy of 'affordable luxury', making her customers feel wonderful by bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.304793

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.304793

I think her scarfs are so expensive . I bought a beautiful Italian 100% wool one last week from tk max at only £12.99 rrp £55.
I do have 2 Lola rose scarfs but got them on sale off amazon but was around £10.

They are very nice but I hate the "Dry Clean Only" as I prefer to be able to wash my scarves as it's inevitable they often end up with a few marks from make-up. I have loads of scarves most of which are Peony or White Stuff and all have been bought in the sales from House of Fraser, Debenhams, John Lewis, etc......yes, the dreaded high street would you believe! :mysmilie_59:

LR scarves are far too expensive for what they are. I think they're selling the name now, not the item, such a shame because they used to be much cheaper. Not "affordable", please note, QVC, cheaper.

Love my LR scarves but I'm not mad keen on any of them. I thought the butterfly might be caramel toned but its quite peachy I think. Saves me money. :eek:)

Latest posts

Back