Losing the will to live.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
I wont say to much at the moment cos I dont want to prejudice an argument I am having today with QVC but if I say I ordered something expensive on express delivery which was due today, waited in all day for it to arrive which happened at just before 4pm only to find that they had sent the wrong item and the one I ordered is now out of stock !!...would any of us here be at all surprised?

we'll be forced back to mainstream channels, Aggggggg
Perhaps it is not a time when lots are tuned in--- OH dear what does that say if I am relying on QCV for sat. night?!!!!

Out of the last 10 orders I have made 6 things had to be send back or were incomplete or damadged.Stramgest ione was an AKin order I made which had one item missing, I ordered another one as I did not want the long wait for return and credit before I buy another one and guess what: yep, that one was faulty too, somehow the cap was not screwed on the oil and had leaked all over the packaging!
I have send 2 emails to QVC and guess what?
Yep, no answer whatsoever, they simply can not even be botheres to reply
Was going to buy the TSV from Philosophy, but have changed my mind and am giving QVC a miss from now on.

Latest posts

Back