Lulu Guinness tonight...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi what was the OTO? I missed it! Could buy it anyway because I'm trying to be firm with myself..and I took silver studded Wanda out for her first airing yesterday and we had a lovely time (husband and DD als tagged along)!

Jude xx

I'm answering my own Q because Mr Akimbo recorded the show for me. Not that he'd ever encourage me to buy another bag but probably hoping everything would have sold out before I watched it! In case anyone else is wondering it was 103346 reduded from £318 to £264.96 Crinkle quilted lips Annabelle 103346. I'm not keen on the huge brushed metal lips on the front flap.

Jude xx

you rang my lady friend? LOOOOL im in one of those very odd random moods tonight cant you tell (my wish is your command) ohh god that sounds like a idea for a new sayin on a lulu pouch/purse loool

Haha!!! Yes, I can see it now. A dinky little coin purse with a picture of your face and the saying embroidered, in her own handwriting mind, right across your chops!!!!

Just wondering if you saw a polka dot Eva on your recent foray into.Lulu land?! ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Hi what was the OTO? I missed it! Could buy it anyway because I'm trying to be firm with myself..and I took silver studded Wanda out for her first airing yesterday and we had a lovely time (husband and DD als tagged along)!

Jude xx

Sorry Jude, I had long retired when you and Wanda wandered in with the milkman :p so she went down well did she?! Her sister, gold stud Wanda, came to my new office Friday and also went down a storm!

This is the reason I didn't go for the oto. Everyone looks at that bag and says how expensive it looks. The lips thing just doesn't do that, in my opinion, any more. I think she's overdoing it to death.

So, my money is safe for now. If the spotty Eva makes a show on ep then I will go for it. Otherwise there is nothing that I really want that I am willing to pay full price for. Like someone mentioned earlier in the thread, the December sale isn't that far away :D

I'm answering my own Q because Mr Akimbo recorded the show for me. Not that he'd ever encourage me to buy another bag but probably hoping everything would have sold out before I watched it! In case anyone else is wondering it was 103346 reduded from £318 to £264.96 Crinkle quilted lips Annabelle 103346. I'm not keen on the huge brushed metal lips on the front flap.

Jude xx

No, Karen, you musn't. It's a Sunday :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11:

Oh that raspberry pink small Eva is going to be mine I fear. It's still on EP.

I need a new handbag like a fish needs a bike. And I've more pink handbags than one woman could ever need.

Dithering!!

Jude xx

tell mr A i'm very impressed. that's what i call love. (either that or he's done something terrible)

Haha!!! Yes, I can see it now. A dinky little coin purse with a picture of your face and the saying embroidered, in her own handwriting mind, right across your chops!!!!

Just wondering if you saw a polka dot Eva on your recent foray into.Lulu land?! ;)

goes off in to the deep world of finding things if i aint back within a reasonable amount of time please come looking for me loool

Lol. Thats didn't take you long!! Thanks Ian. I wait with baited breath :D

you rang my lady friend? LOOOOL im in one of those very odd random moods tonight cant you tell (my wish is your command) ohh god that sounds like a idea for a new sayin on a lulu pouch/purse loool[/QUOTE) Do you have a hot line to Capirossi then SCW. That was answered very
quickly, and now you're coming up with quotes for Lulu's purses
:wink:

you rang my lady friend? LOOOOL im in one of those very odd random moods tonight cant you tell (my wish is your command) ohh god that sounds like a idea for a new sayin on a lulu pouch/purse loool[/QUOTE) Do you have a hot line to Capirossi then SCW. That was answered very
quickly, and now you're coming up with quotes for Lulu's purses
:wink:

LOOOL ive been busy with other projects i got so i just happen to be around and well saw that post and felt a bit jokey as i know i can have a laugh on here

Haha Barbs. I holler he responds!!! Lol. Nah, he's just used to me asking about Lulu stuff :D

It's no help mind. He just makes me spend more ;)

LOOOL ive been busy with other projects i got so i just happen to be around and well saw that post and felt a bit jokey as i know i can have a laugh on here

Thats good, you can nearly always get a laugh on here, and you sounded in really good form.
Thanks for all you do. I think secretely you like Lulu things and are getting into the designs
and sayings (all in fun) . Know its not your kind of thing he he

Haha Barbs. I holler he responds!!! Lol. Nah, he's just used to me asking about Lulu stuff :D

It's no help mind. He just makes me spend more ;)

What about living on baked beans, and you talking about more lovely Lulu bags. He he. I was doing e bay, and just
spotted the silver lining umberella and had to have it. Probably not very strong, but just my sort of thing he he

Ooh nice barbs!!!

I know, it's a really bad month but if a 'must have: Lulu comes up on easy pay I really deserve a treat ;)

He he!! Well, he's got the car...apart from drastically changing my hair I have nothing else to look forward to. A girl always needs something to look forward to, don't you agree?! :D

Ooh nice barbs!!!

I know, it's a really bad month but if a 'must have: Lulu comes up on easy pay I really deserve a treat ;)

He he!! Well, he's got the car...apart from drastically changing my hair I have nothing else to look forward to. A girl always needs something to look forward to, don't you agree?! :D

I'm going to let my hair grow longer, its shoulder length, but i've to put it up if it touches my shoulder, oh no, and i hate it up, so playing it cool tomo, to see if boss notices , i'm a devil. I was laughing away at the
posts between you and Ian when i read them earlier. Cheered me up. Yes us girls need something to look forward to, a friend in work is
just back from Dubai and got a Chanel bag, i got 4 days in IOM. he he and no handbag

What about living on baked beans, and you talking about more lovely Lulu bags. He he. I was doing e bay, and just
spotted the silver lining umberella and had to have it. Probably not very strong, but just my sort of thing he he

I got the red lips print umbrella in the summer from Amazon it was a really good price about £16. I love it - it is not the strongest in the world but is nice and quirky and keeps the rain off.

Latest posts

Back