Lunchtime Show and James Read's feet!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hippygirl

Registered Shopper
I've always assumed that the Lunchtime Show, given it's name and time of broadcast at 1pm, is aimed at people watching during their lunch break. If this is the case then surely someone at QVC might have thought that having James Read (nauseating at the best of times IMHO) demonstrate the Micropedi by using it on his bare feet on the table they all sit at is not the best idea. Dry skin everywhere at lunchtime - not appetising!!

I know that Q need to flog products and some products may not be able to be in a specific show or have not got a particular show planned for that 'one off' item, but I do think that showing 'foot product' (any foot product, though saying that I have a real problem with feet anyway and believe they are best covered/hidden at all times), should not really be shown on a 'lunch-time' program.

I saw him demonstrating this the other week and was nearly sick looking at all his vile dead skin. I know what these pedi things do, l really have no desire to see the results. Thank heavens l wasn't watching the Lunchtime Show as l think l would have been regurgitating my lunch seeing that!!

I know that Q need to flog products and some products may not be able to be in a specific show or have not got a particular show planned for that 'one off' item, but I do think that showing 'foot product' (any foot product, though saying that I have a real problem with feet anyway and believe they are best covered/hidden at all times), should not really be shown on a 'lunch-time' program.

Don't worry. The flakes were probably "telly skin," in other words, dried parmesan bought from Waitrose on Chiswick High St.

They really have no brains, have they? If you are putting on a lunchtime show, why in heaven's name would you show someone's feet being treated by a micro pedi or whatever? Because you want everyone to switch over? There are foot products and foot products, and one that treats hard skin or corns is not really lunchtime viewing, I'd say

Alison Young did it once with some hard skin dissolving paste. I remember her SCRAPING of this thick yellow gunk on a spatula! It looked like marzipan.

Latest posts

Back