Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Magniflex Micro-Adaptive Comfort Coolmax Reversible Topper
Item Number: 805588
P&P: £8.95

Single QVC Price £99 Todays Special Value Price £81

Double QVC Price £Todays Special Value Price £117

King Size QVC Price £174 Todays Special Value Price £144

Single QVC Price £204 Todays Special Value Price £171

This luxuriously thick reversible mattress topper from Magniflex is perfect to use throughout the seasons, with one side featuring Coolmax fabric to help regulate your body temperature during the summer, and the reverse boasting a wool blend to keep you warm and cosy during frosty winter nights. By using the latest technology, this two-in-one design helps you experience ultimate comfort and support and is an ideal choice as a topper refresh or mattress boost.

Latest support technology - this design was created using laser-shaped high density foam, and this 'micro adaptive comfort' technology ensures every inch of your body experiences ultimate comfort and support. The topper also uses fast-respond foam to help you enjoy even more support.

Adapting to your sleep - thanks to the brand's multi-zoned technology, the topper can adapt to your body type to suit your sleep movements. The design is ideal if you share a bed with a restless sleeper, with reduced motion transfer to ensure you're still a sleeping beauty.

Winter side: 60% wool, 40% polyester; all seasons side: 100% polyester
Dry clean only

Measurements:

Single: 190cm x 90cm x 3cm (74.8" x 35.4" x 1.2")
Double: 190cm x 135cm x 3cm (74.8" x 53.1" x 1.2")
King: 200cm x 150cm x 3cm (78.7" x 59" x 1.2")
Super king: 200cm x 180cm x 3cm (78.7" x 70.9" x 1.2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805588

I just saw that pillow of theirs, wow what an overprice for something that does not keep body alignment. Get a putnam pillow instead, now that really does work. Everything I am seeing from magniflex is well over priced

I'm personally not convinced about memory foam, but a good night's sleep (and a body which is well supported and aligned must help that) is vital for long term health and wellbeing. For the right product to do that, I would want to be able to buy it at the best price, but I will absolutely not go for a cheap mattress or cheap pillow because of the quality of the materials used and the durability of the product.

I don't think it's necessary to spend £1,000s of pounds, but I would not expect a good quality mattress to be cheap.

ho, I just read the reviews on the mattress and so many poor reviews. It is very much buyer beware. Would not touch this with a barge pole

you are right maymorgam. My mattress cost well over £1000 for a single size, top of the range hypnos. Very very supportive and comfortable.

I tried memory foam in the past, hated it, the smell, the heat ugh

Last edited:
ho, I just read the reviews on the mattress and so many poor reviews. It is very much buyer beware. Would not touch this with a barge pole

you are right maymorgam. My mattress cost well over £1000 for a single size, top of the range hypnos. Very very supportive and comfortable.

I'm tempted to book a night at a Premier Inn just to see if it would be my kind of mattress :sleepy:

that is exactly why we ended up with hypnos

memory foam is so very heavy and awkward to move, impossible to stuff into a car for the tip and so much landfill anyway. I felt very sorry for the reviewers who had to try and re=package to return to qvc. So many returns, where are they now?

of course, re packaged for selling again

Last edited:

you are right maymorgam. My mattress cost well over £1000 for a single size, top of the range hypnos. Very very supportive and comfortable
I tried memory foam in the past, hated it, the smell, the heat ugh
Love Hypnos mattresses. I currently have a Sleepeeze though which is a bit firm so I have a wonderful memory foam topper on it. Bliss and it keep me warm as I am a cold person. My hot water bottle is still warm in the morning. I tried a magniflex one but wasn't impressed as it claims to be cool in the summer but it was not.

Thanks, peeps :happy:

I'm not ready to go shopping yet, but need to get saving, I suspect! Both my beds are in need of renewal, but one will be replaced with a sofa bed (which will also need a decent mattress to make it usable).

ILS - have you tried the cozee home bedding? I've got mine on the bed and it will be a permanent fixture until the weather warms up, and I can switch back to cotton... I can't have electric blankets as I'm the proverbial princess with the pea... and the wires bruise me.

We have a Sealy mattress.Lovely medium firm and well made.Had some memory foam pillows but unfortunately couldn't stand them so gave one to the cat -with washable covers ,and put one on the bonfire(sorry environment).

The Magniflex guy was on showing infrared heat images of human bodies as 'evidence' to illustrate how the mattresses SUPPORT various areas of the body and conduct heat compared to other mattresses.Hmmmm? Once warm in any bed surely heat will increase to these areas anyway.He promises more 'research' so stand by for some interesting facts and figures.

:wait:

Thanks, peeps :happy:

ILS - have you tried the cozee home bedding? I've got mine on the bed and it will be a permanent fixture until the weather warms up, and I can switch back to cotton... I can't have electric blankets as I'm the proverbial princess with the pea... and the wires bruise me.
Yes. I have the Cozee home bedding on my bed as well! I now live in a warm flat in the south east, so I have mattress, memory foam topper, a normal cotton sheet, the Cozee home duvet cover without a duvet in it and a light bedcover (so that I can pull it up in the daytime to prevent dust falling on my bed and pillow). I wear a long sleeved cotton t-shirt and fleecy pj bottom with legwarmers and socks. Then if I feel a bit chilly I may have a hot water bottle. This may sound a ridiculous set up but when the pjs ride up my calves are exposed and they get cold so I wake up. The summer combo in my new place is mattress, memory foam topper, cotton sheet and cozy home duvet cover with no duvet. Short sleeved shirt and cotton pj bottoms.
In my previous home I had to use the Cozee home bottom sheet and put a duvet in the Cozee home duvet cover (either a summer or winter weight duvet depending on time of year).
The big improvements to keep me warm have been the memory foam topper, the Cozee home bedding and the fleece pjs. All this stuff is light and washes and dries so easily too. When sleeping in the much colder house I liked the Cozee home bottom sheet as there was no cold sheet shock when getting in to bed. OH does not like the bottom sheet as he fins it difficult to turn over with it on the bed.

Latest posts

Back