Mally Beauty TSV - 16/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the december newsletter email it shows Laura Gellers next TSV correctly and Mallys has a photo of trios of eyeshadows etc so that must be it. Hope this helps Mally fans.

Hope this works!

qvc2.png

qvc1.png

Thanks Bauble until you posted I hadn't bothered to read the newsletter. These eyeshadows are really good, let's hope the TSV is a realistic price with sensible P&P - how much does it really cost to pick and post 3 eyeshadows/lip glosses!

My money is definitely safe. Awful colours and don't like the mascara so will not be wanting 3 of them.

I would have thought a 'party season' kit would be more appropriate for this time of year :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not keen at first glance. 1 of everything would have been sufficient with more variety of items. The colours look a bit eeugh but could just be the screen.

It looks like it comes with little giftbags so great if you want to split it up for daughters etc. They can have a field day with the "gifting" ideas with this one.

I'd like to try Mally but this TSV isn't for me, I'd prefer a wider selection of things. This might be a good deal if I already loved the brand and wanted to share it with friends & family though

Ticky one now. I love the mascara and if those are the eyeshadows then they are good too but the eyeliners and the lip glosses are rubbish. I'll have a look at the price, see what I can get a mascara for and my consider selling some off this on ebay

This description has been posted but the colours described don't match the pictures!

My Favourite Things Collection from Mally.

This 12-piece set features Mally's make-up essentials - waterproof eyeliner, eyeshadow colour stick and a brand new lipstick - all in three different shades, plus three jet black mascaras. Mix and match the colours to create your signature look or split them up into fab little stocking fillers.

Contains:

3 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) - comes in black. This unique water-resistant formula helps create the look of full and luxurious lashes. The combination of natural waxes and carefully chosen powders gives lashes an instant boost, and the brush works with the powders to help thicken lashes without clumping giving you gorgeous volume that lasts
3 x Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner (0.28g) - comes in Onyx (black), Deepest Brown (brown) and Fierce Forest (green). This eyeliner goes on like a cream with the precision of a pencil. You can apply it thick for a dramatic look, or thin for a subtle look and it never tugs on the delicate eye area. It also provides intense colour without smearing or fading
3 x New High Shine Infusion Lipstick (3.5g) - comes in Fuzzy Navel (bright peach), Mally’s Baby (peach shimmer) and Orchid (berry pink). This high-performance product includes a lip primer, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner all in one. It provides the perfect amount of colour combined with the sexy high shine of a gloss
3 x Age Rebel Shadow Stick (1.6g) - comes in Purple Rain (purple), Gunmetal (grey) and Twilight (bronze). These creamy, velvety soft shadows glide on smoothly and impart intense colour that stays all day without fading - it's your primer, shadow base and eyeshadow all in one.
3 x gift bags

Behind the brand
Mally Beauty is a collection of high-performance make-up products that encompass simple techniques from celebrity make-up artist Mally Roncal. From gorgeous daytime simplicity to red-carpet-ready glamour, Mally has the answer with proven products that last all day.

Ooh thanks jennypenny. Those colours sound much better, but they don't match the photos do they?! I'll give the mascaras to my sisters and mum in those dinky little gift bags and will use the rest. Possibly with the exception of the purple eye shadow :confused: Am sure my make-up artist sister will find a use for it ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back