Mally - Scary!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally has a shiny white stripe down the middle of her nose and 'Miss' Ali has two brown stripes either side of her nose - is this the new trend in professional make-up? Silly old me with my old fashioned ideas of blending......

Mally has a shiny white stripe down the middle of her nose and 'Miss' Ali has two brown stripes either side of her nose - is this the new trend in professional make-up? Silly old me with my old fashioned ideas of blending......

Its "Gorgouis". :thinking:

I'm convinced that when she puts the eyeliners on the back of the model's hand and then wipes her palm over them, is a sleight of the hand and she does not actually touch the eyeliners. I have some of her eyeliners from this range and whilst they are good they do smudge eventually.

I'm convinced that when she puts the eyeliners on the back of the model's hand and then wipes her palm over them, is a sleight of the hand and she does not actually touch the eyeliners. I have some of her eyeliners from this range and whilst they are good they do smudge eventually.

If you watch, she 'cups' her hand over them

just seen the back of the hand demo and she does it so fast, her hand is a blur. impossible to tell if it makes contact.

Janie, when I've watched it's her fingertips and the heel of her hand that makes contact.

It is a cheat that the Models have the makeup applied already and Mally goes over it lightly. LG does this aswell it should not be allowed.

Latest posts

Back