Mally TSV 22/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree! There's only so many blushers a girl needs and the same elements keep cropping up in TSVs when there's a huge range of products on the US website that we never see here.

Mally it's a "Meh!" from me and my money's still safe even though I'm overtired.

Jude xx

dont need mascara,anather eyeliner in black,blusher that looks like all the others,brow stuff,dull eyeshadow stick,would have tried the powder stuff but not fussed very boring expensive for what is is tsv.

I was looking forward to being seriously tempted, never having tried Mally before despite buying far too much Laura Geller, Smashbox etc, but I'm finding no problem resisting.
Black liner is too harsh on my even paler than Alison's colouring, already got too many mascaras, the blush & lip gloss look nothing special, my sparse brows don't need taming & it's too expensive when you add on the P&P.

I thought I might be breaking my no QVC spending this year so far record with the Mally TSV, but no. All the black stuff is way too harsh for me and the blusher is very much like the one I'm using. The powder is the only thing that appeals but I'm not paying 45 quid to get some anti-shine stuff delivered to me.

I wish she'd make up some proper women, ones with lines and wrinkles. The models she uses could be made to look great in George at Asda makeup, and they're already caked in it when the show starts. It's all way too heavy for daytime in my opinion, so I'd like to see Mally do a more subtle look.

Ali Young's eyes were very panda like so I hope she's got some industrial strength remover to get it off.

I thought I might be breaking my no QVC spending this year so far record with the Mally TSV, but no. All the black stuff is way too harsh for me and the blusher is very much like the one I'm using. The powder is the only thing that appeals but I'm not paying 45 quid to get some anti-shine stuff delivered to me.

I wish she'd make up some proper women, ones with lines and wrinkles. The models she uses could be made to look great in George at Asda makeup, and they're already caked in it when the show starts. It's all way too heavy for daytime in my opinion, so I'd like to see Mally do a more subtle look.

Ali Young's eyes were very panda like so I hope she's got some industrial strength remover to get it off.

I don't think Mally understands 'subtle' :giggle:

I agree Bensmum why can't they use "real" women?

How about some QVC customers? I'd gladly volunteer. Lets see if they can to something with my small, piggy eyes in a big face and hide my massive pores either side of my nose, minimise my double chin etc, etc.

Paint quite a picture don't I??!!:happy:

Now I don't know what to do!! Was looking at getting this one, I don't have any other Mally stuff, the one TSV I did buy a while back, ended up going back, but I like the look of the face defender, I could do with a mascara, the eyeshadow looks a nice colour and the blusher, but having read your thoughts on it, now I'm debating whether to get it or not?! Ooooh decisions, decisions!

Amica is a very attractive lady but she has a lot of lines and wrinkles, and the way Amica looks in this make up is what puts me off buying Mally.:down:

Well I've gone for it - before I came on here this morning lol.

Whilst I can happily pass on all the black stuff (so ageing), I do love her brow pencil and want to try the poreless defender stuff. I'm also happy with her lip products so I think all in all I'll not lose out value wise - especially if I ever get around to listing the unwanted bits on ebay.

Generally though most of these collections contain more of the same old same old - this applies to all companies really as all they really tweek are the shades of a colour - ie pink,pinker and pinkest!

I look at my make-up stash in despair as I really do not need any more but I simply have to have the latest next best thing since sliced bread - irrational I know, but I guess there are worse 'addictions' to have:) I'm just so glad it's not chocolate!!!

Now I don't know what to do!! Was looking at getting this one, I don't have any other Mally stuff, the one TSV I did buy a while back, ended up going back, but I like the look of the face defender, I could do with a mascara, the eyeshadow looks a nice colour and the blusher, but having read your thoughts on it, now I'm debating whether to get it or not?! Ooooh decisions, decisions!

If you need it then go for it, Mascara is fab and TSV is a good price if you compare to all the other Mally kits in stock. Most are over £50 :eek:

I went for it...............like I NEED more make-up..........I like her lip gloss and love her mascara so that is already the TSV value.

Oh dear, I'm getting tempted now after watching it a few times!

Really like the look of the lipgloss, blusher & eyeshadow . :doh: Does it really not budge?

Really like the look of the lipgloss, blusher & eyeshadow . :doh: Does it really not budge?

Until Mally, I had a real problem with my makeup melting in the heat here, but it really does last all day, whatever the weather.

Hmm, I may not go for this after all, I have 3 mascaras, brow products, lip glosses, eyeliners, blushes and bags from the TSV AD a while ago. I really just wanted the pore stuff and the eyeshadow stick. I would also have been more tempted with a coloured eyeliner, maybe a bronzer instead of another pink blush, and a non-pink lipgloss. It's worth trying her range at this price if you haven't already, though.

So am I even though I posted earlier I wasn't:blush:

Oops ... me too .... the poreless defender and the mascara alone are fantastic and with the other added items - it was a no-brainer for me.

I have the other TSV she did, with the eyeshadow trio and base - and the colours are easy to put on, blend easily,stay put and look fabulucious .... so I would buy in confidence - and I;m usually a Chanel girl - so they really are good....

Missy x

Sucker!! :happy:

I've just gone for it too, but £4.45 for 2nd class postage... ouch!

LOL's and yes the postage did grate with me as well which is why I dithered for over 3 hours before ordering

Oops ... me too .... the poreless defender and the mascara alone are fantastic and with the other added items - it was a no-brainer for me.

I have the other TSV she did, with the eyeshadow trio and base - and the colours are easy to put on, blend easily,stay put and look fabulucious .... so I would buy in confidence - and I;m usually a Chanel girl - so they really are good....

Missy x

That's good to know Missy. Does the poreless defender really make the makeup stay throughout the day?

Hi there Anne,

Yes IMHO the poreless does "secure" things - but I got it for the poreless effect really, which I find works fantasticallly. I have developed a few open pores to the side of my nose and my chin area .. ageing's a bugger isn't it .. !!!

I find that after using this, it gives the illusion of the pore free skin you had when you could go out on a Thursday till 2am, after drinking your own body weight in cider and blackcurrant, and make the early bus for work the next day - still looking great !!!!

The mascara is good too, although for me it doesn't give enough body for a night time look (the old YSL Faux Cils or Max Factor 2000 Calorie are the boys for that ..)

And her eyeliner is a good dark black, soft and easy to work with - you can go subtle or Alice Cooper and it doesn't drag ...

I have to say the Mally make up I have tried, has been of a good standard & well priced too - I really do rate it - although I do switch between Chanel & Bare Escentuals foundation.

Hope this helps....

Missy xx

Latest posts

Back